chargers
Lw_640.jpg
Nope not after I drove this one.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
meanwhile the pick up truck market is catered towards cacs with high income and not for the average working breh

Majority of this thread sounds like some city boy shyt.

Every man should own a truck in my opinion. They come in real hand when it's time to move, haul stuff off, when toilets and hot water heaters malfunction, when you want to transport furniture, hauling limbs out of the yard, etc.

Renting or borrowing somebody's truck is especially wack when you are having to do the aforementioned all the time. Some of yall don't seem to be doing any manual work outside of coming and going.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
meanwhile the pick up truck market is catered towards cacs with high income and not for the average working breh

These companies are about making money. If they know they can price stuff at a certain price point and people will buy it in high volume then they are going to do it.

Black folks prioritize what they spend their money on just like White folks do.

Just like Apple and Nike, Apple charging you $1,000 plus for an iPhone that it costs them less than a quarter of that amount to make or Nike charging you $200 plus for some sneakers it might have cost them $20 or less to make.

I see plenty of Black folks using those aforementioned products from the poor brothers and sistas to middle class to brothers and sistas with money.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
there's the whole status symbol aspect with someone spending x amount of dollars over a breh spending money on kicks and a phone tho

These companies are about making money. If they know they can price stuff at a certain price point and people will buy it they are going to do it.

Black folks prioritize what they spend their money on just like White folks do.

Just like Apple and Nike, Apple charging you $1,000 plus for an iPhone that it costs them less than a quarter of that amount to make or Nike charging you $200 plus for some sneakers it might have cost them $20 or less to make.

I see plenty of Black folks using those aforementioned products from the poor brothers and sistas to middle class to brothers and sistas with money.