Ana Kasparian (TYT) announces she has left the Democratic Party

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I've always wondered how she came to prominence. Cenk is at least entertaining, Ana is grating to listen to and doesn't seem to have a solid grasp on most of what she's talking about.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nope she the typical super liberal white person who are progressive at a young age but slowly moves to center and right as they grow older because the right is more favorable to aging whites :yeshrug: it makes them feel more safe

Yeah, I've noticed that a lot of white people I knew in college who were either liberal or apolitical back then started getting real conservative around 30 or so.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always wondered how she came to prominence. Cenk is at least entertaining, Ana is grating to listen to and never seems to have a solid grasp on most of what she's talking about.

Chubby and dark haired Ana was a lovely person and brought a lot to the show. She was the straight man analyst to Cenk’s color commentator role.

At some point, she decided that she was also wanted to be a color commentator. That threw the chemistry off.

You can’t have two Jerry the King’s calling a match. It won’t work. You need a Jim Ross.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
"No you" is a great response, you were in your bag with that one:whew: Do you know why no one wastes time taking your posting serious besides ridicule and a quick laugh from our favorite half-wit mascot? Because..

You don't understand the present shapes the future and the future is unfolding everyday. How do you hate Arabs but want us dependent on their oil? Feel free to reply but try and break the cycle of a 10 word sentence with a smiley, followed by a tweet from a right-wing twitter account, followed by a low engagement tweet about trannys cause you're flanderizing yourself out here

No one wastes their time? Half the threads in HL are yall arguing with cac mamba. HL loves that guy.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Chubby and dark haired Ana was a lovely person and brought a lot to the show. She was the straight man analyst to Cenk’s color commentator role.

At some point, she decided that she was also wanted to be a color commentator. That threw the chemistry off.

You can’t have two Jerry the King’s calling a match. It won’t work. You need a Jim Ross.
Great way of phrasing what has annoyed me about her lately. I think she wants to establish herself as his equal.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I've noticed that a lot of white people I knew in college who were either liberal or apolitical back then started getting real conservative around 30 or so.
I mean, most data shows that people who were liberal in college in our generation stay liberal but I wouldn’t be surprised by people being less open to certain liberal views.

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's fallen off for sure. When she solo hosts the show it's pretty much unlistenable. It's a big stretch to equate her with Jimmy Dore or (especially) Dave Rubin. She still criticizes republicans and Trump on the regular.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This isn't "typical" at all. You're taking a trend from Baby Boomers that did hold with subsequent generations. Milleniallals have actually become more liberal over time
I believe it was the majority report can't remember , but they had a psychologist on whom discussed how scenarios like this typically occur. Typically it's something personal, something that personally impacted their lives which make them go from one extreme to the other. Ana hasn't exactly went to the other extreme but the sexual assault may have generally impacted her political well-being. Her friends /family should get her help

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not surprised. It was only a matter of time after the 'birthing person' row. She fell into the culture wars bubble where reactionaries were blowing up issues like trans rights, spreading false narratives that Democrats were trying to groom kids, take them away, and eliminate words like 'woman' and 'mother.' Instead of questioning these lies, she embraced the false reality, and used their distorted perception as a means to attack, not realizing it was all manufactured to create fear. fukk her.