Ana Kasparian (TYT) announces she has left the Democratic Party

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

The auto groups spearheaded the assembly line production, got an insane decades head start in the industry, had a hefty amount of protectionism to protect their market, and still pumped out turd after turd only to blame the consumers and regulation as they took their talents to Mexico and China.

They became the human centipede for shareholders.

Let's gather and enjoy when Soichiro Honda sonned GM to Bolivia.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
"It's not an anniversary General Motors may wish to highlight, but 20 years ago, the company officially discontinued its first electric car program, leading to the recall of the approximately 1,100 GM EV1 coupes it had manufactured." GM had an electric car in 1998. Why did it fail? GM had an electric car in 1998. Why did it fail?
/search?q=#GM /search?q=#EV1

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/2
The "General Motors EV1", often simplified to "GM EV1", is a battery electric car produced by the American automobile manufacturer General Motors. It was produced from 1996 until its demise in 1999, but the EV1 program ended four years later.
/search?q=#interesting

2/2
Except 40 or so that went on to museums 😉.... 1997 (Gen I): 660 units & 1999 (Gen II): 457 units.
2001 General Motors terminated the EV1 program.... And then low and behold Tesla started up in July 2003 being the maker of an EV vehicle 😉 technology of the same genre 😁

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GNkd0pBWkAA9r-0.jpg

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The auto groups spearheaded the assembly line production, got an insane decades head start in the industry, had a hefty amount of protectionism to protect their market, and still pumped out turd after turd only to blame the consumers and regulation as they took their talents to Mexico and China.

They became the human centipede for shareholders.

Let's gather and enjoy when Soichiro Honda sonned GM to Bolivia.
One of my first sci fi channel memories is watching the Outer limits episode is about training kids to assassinate world leaders before they fukk up and they specifically talked about killing American auto manufacturing’s heads. :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped watching the main show after Cenk came back from his failed run for Congress. I noticed that she wasn’t very pleasant or willing to hear the POV of the other hosts. The other hosts couldn’t even make their points without her cutting them off unnecessarily. She just made it very awkward to listen.

With that said, I will say the YouTube left was too vicious towards her for deviating from the accepted talking points. The tweet about not wanting to be referred to as a “birthing person” was blown completely out of proportion by other YouTubers.

Piling on a person who agrees with you 95% of the time is ultimately self defeating in that it creates enemies out of people who should be natural allies.

You described 99% of Progressives :pachaha:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I believe it was the majority report can't remember , but they had a psychologist on whom discussed how scenarios like this typically occur. Typically it's something personal, something that personally impacted their lives which make them go from one extreme to the other. Ana hasn't exactly went to the other extreme but the sexual assault may have generally impacted her political well-being. Her friends /family should get her help
didn't she say in her "farewell" message that her evolution started with the sexual assault by the homeless person? i think she's just reverting to who she has always been. when michael brooks died she said he pushed her further left than she had ever been. she wants to be megan kelly. she's just a envious person who doesn't know what her lane should be so she's going to try and copy success.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's further than the culture issues, Ana just a bitter person she has completely transformed as a person over the last 3 years. She generally doesn't seem happy, seems extremely bitter blaming one occurrence on an entire ideology. Stays hating on Hasan for no reason, seems obvious she's just generally not a left leaning person. Her political ideology has significantly changed, progressive politics is no longer popular to her, she now sees that right wing pivot is where the cash cow is. She's basically @the cac mamba if media members.

Do you think she’s totally changed her politics the past few years is it more that she sees the right wing grift being way more financially lucrative?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tweet about not wanting to be referred to as a “birthing person” was blown completely out of proportion by other YouTubers
I disagree. Not only did Ana bring it up on the show during a completely unrelated topic, she went on twitter and doubled down despite making several comments acknowledging that 'birthing person' is only used in a medical sense to include trans and non binary people, and is not a replacement or substitute for 'woman.'

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I gather from that is she is chronically online, refused to leave her leftist chronically online bubble, experienced a traumatic event that those in her bubble wrote off bc they are also chronically online, and now she rages at the overall left instead of touching grass:skip:

Yeah it seems like some people take a few opinions off Twitter and generalize a whole group off that

It’s goofy but you see it a lot where someone leaves their political party because of some annoying people in their political party which makes no sense to me

So you’re gonna abandon all your values because some people who vote the same way as you are annoying ? Lol

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she isn't anywhere as knowledgeable as cenk's nephew

i don't care for hasan's content because i don't know how anyone can watch a dude stream for 8 hours yelling at his shut in chat, but you can tell he has actually read a lot and bought into the things he has read. so even now that he has lots of money he still has kept his same political outlook.

cenk and ana have never been that far left, they got behind bernie, but that can easily be viewed as a grift for them at this point. they are just riding waves and she has the exact karen politics i'd expect from a millionaire 40 year old white Armenian lady.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she isn't anywhere as knowledgeable as cenk's nephew

i don't care for hasan's content because i don't know how anyone can watch a dude stream for 8 hours yelling at his shut in chat, but you can tell he has actually read a lot
and bought into the things he has read. so even now that he has lots of money he still has kept his same political outlook.

cenk and ana have never been that far left, they got behind bernie, but that can easily be viewed as a grift for them at this point. they are just riding waves and she has the exact karen politics i'd expect from a millionaire 40 year old white Armenian lady.

Ana is not a millionaire by by a long shot. :heh:

Cenk will always have my respect because he called for that demented mummy in the White House to drop out and name has been going hard at the Zionists.
Those are not the actions of a grifter.

I actually hope Ana leaves TYT so I can start watching the main show more regularly.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ana is not a millionaire by by a long shot. :heh:

Cenk will always have my respect because he called for that demented mummy in the White House to drop out and name has been going hard at the Zionists.
Those are not the actions of a grifter.

I actually hope Ana leaves TYT so I can start watching the main show more regularly.
Ana definitely is a millionaire

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ana definitely is a millionaire

How do you know she is “definitely” a millionaire?

She has said many times that they don’t make a lot of money at TYT and how she could make so much more if she was a grifter.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dave Rubin >>> Jimmy Dore >>> Ana K

It's almost like TYT is a training ground to get progressives to follow their personalities to the right wing grift. Rinse and repeat.

fukk Cenk doing over there?
Cenk is a great progressive/star player but a horrible "general manager" he is awful at finding talent. People who seek fame take advantage of him.