Daps
shocked-futurama.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's further than the culture issues, Ana just a bitter person she has completely transformed as a person over the last 3 years. She generally doesn't seem happy, seems extremely bitter blaming one occurrence on an entire ideology. Stays hating on Hasan for no reason, seems obvious she's just generally not a left leaning person. Her political ideology has significantly changed, progressive politics is no longer popular to her, she now sees that right wing pivot is where the cash cow is. She's basically @the cac mamba if media members.

I stopped watching the main show after Cenk came back from his failed run for Congress. I noticed that she wasn’t very pleasant or willing to hear the POV of the other hosts. The other hosts couldn’t even make their points without her cutting them off unnecessarily. She just made it very awkward to listen.

With that said, I will say the YouTube left was too vicious towards her for deviating from the accepted talking points. The tweet about not wanting to be referred to as a “birthing person” was blown completely out of proportion by other YouTubers.

Piling on a person who agrees with you 95% of the time is ultimately self defeating in that it creates enemies out of people who should be natural allies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:laff: kamala pivoting to MY SIDE. not yours

how about that? she just refuted your bullshyt ass post in real time :laff::laff:

If you think Kamala has ever promised to ban gas cars during her administration, you're just as big an idiot as we've suggested. Where have you EVER seen me or anyone aligned with me suggest that Kamala was some sort of environmental crusader or that she held deeply informed or ideological views on this issue? She's a moderate dem pandering to centrists and independents, of course this is her position.

I've said over and over that Democrats are beholden to corporations and aren't doing nearly enough for the environment....and even I've never said that gas cars should be banned this decade. So WTF are you talking about?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
has your state, california?

are they right or wrong about that :mjgrin:

Are you under the mistaken impression that Kamala is in charge of California law? :heh:

California is significantly more liberal on environmental issues than the nation at large, and even they aren't planning to require NEW cars to have zero tailpipe emissions until 2035. That proposed rule won't go into place until the EPA grants the necessary waiver from federal law. I'm not aware of any ban on used or out-of-state procured gas cars at all.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
California is significantly more liberal on environmental issues than the nation at large, and even they aren't planning to require NEW cars to have zero tailpipe emissions until 2035. That proposed rule won't go into place until the EPA grants the necessary waiver from federal law. I'm not aware of any ban on used or out-of-state procured gas cars at all.
:russell: walk it off, dikkhead

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:russell: walk it off, dikkhead

How many more times are you going to say something wrong or ignorant and then respond to the rebuttal with an insult? :mjlol:

You have literally hundreds of interactions with this exact dynamic on the board already. Rather than ever correcting yourself, your response to being proven wrong is to lash out against whoever proved you wrong. [Very Trumpian.] This is why you remain wrong on the same subjects, year after year - your arrogance and laziness make you incapable of learning.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba finds a way to make each thread about transgenders.

Apparently whatever traumatic event happened in Vegas, didn’t just stay in Vegas. It finds its way into HL everyday.
i admit, i find it hilarious that you're so dedicated to "owning the MAGAs", that you're willing to pretend you don't understand basic biology. and throw the whole "we're the party of science, we're the party of protecting women" thing in the trash

i'll never stop laughing at that :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@the cac mamba finds a way to make each thread about transgenders.

Apparently whatever traumatic event happened in Vegas, didn’t just stay in Vegas. It finds its way into HL everyday.

I'm up to 75% convinced that he's a troll account dedicated to making arrogant white men look mediocre.