Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:russell: there's already a vehicle for that. it's called the republican party

Who you seem to align with on 80% of the agenda and 100% of the basic thought processes. :skip:

You're a right-winger who lived around enough liberals that you're culturally embarrased to say you're on the right. You can tell that people to the left of you are smarter and more informed than people to the right of you, but you're too lazy to actually look into their positions and adopt them.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
3 or 4 issues is 80 % of the agenda? :laff: what are you, retarded?

i'm just not a fukking sheep, like you. i think for myself, AOC doesn't do it for me

and im with the majority of americans on those issues

You wanted Desantis to be the Republican nominee and thought he could beat Biden/Kamala, and yet you claim "only" to agree with them on 3-4 issues. :mjlol:

Environment
Education
Health care
Immigration
LGBT
Covid
Public unions
Race issues

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I stopped watching the main show after Cenk came back from his failed run for Congress. I noticed that she wasn’t very pleasant or willing to hear the POV of the other hosts. The other hosts couldn’t even make their points without her cutting them off unnecessarily. She just made it very awkward to listen.

With that said, I will say the YouTube left was too vicious towards her for deviating from the accepted talking points. The tweet about not wanting to be referred to as a “birthing person” was blown completely out of proportion by other YouTubers.

Piling on a person who agrees with you 95% of the time is ultimately self defeating in that it creates enemies out of people who should be natural allies.
:ohhh:

It’s almost like this can be applied to other circumstances but I just can’t put my finger on what it could be!! :mindblown:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I haven’t watched TYT since like 2009. I used to watch her on the Jacobin show and I noticed the shift back then.

If people making fun of you/being critical of you causes an ideological change, then you were never ideologically strong to begin with.

I say that as someone who somewhat agrees with her on the framing of transgender issues by some in the trans community And also believe a lot of progressive political people are too focused on identity issues.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I don’t think she’s a closet Republican like everyone is thinking, but she’s definitely on their side on some issues. I think she’s the classic white working class democrat from 40 years ago. I watch TYT at least a few times a week. I can’t stand her screeching rants but at least she’ll call out hypocrisy by the Democratic Party. There are too many people who blindly fall in line and try to shame anyone who doesn’t.

I also agree with Cenks theory the Democratic Party focuses on diversionary social issues like normalizing transgenders to avoid addressing the major issues they're supposed to stand up for; race, economics, Israel, etc.
Nope she the typical super liberal white person who are progressive at a young age but slowly moves to center and right as they grow older because the right is more favorable to aging whites :yeshrug: it makes them feel more safe

independent is just the first step.

You can be liberal and have a different opinion on trans, you can be liberal and be tough on crime; you can be liberal and want border control. What doesnt make even more sense to me, is that she is acknowledging that shes making her decision based on a "small far left faction". far leaning in either way is extremism. Did she expect different views?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nope she the typical super liberal white person who are progressive at a young age but slowly moves to center and right as they grow older because the right is more favorable to aging whites :yeshrug: it makes them feel more safe

This isn't "typical" at all. You're taking a trend from Baby Boomers that did hold with subsequent generations. Milleniallals have actually become more liberal over time, not less.