Ana Kasparian (TYT) announces she has left the Democratic Party

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The oil thing is a dead debate. the biggest republican donor runs the largest electric car company in the world. Everyone is moving off oil whether you like it or not.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Cenk is a great progressive/star player but a horrible "general manager" he is awful at finding talent. People who seek fame take advantage of him.
He’s good at finding talent but he’s bad at holding the talent and utilizing it properly. TYT would be unstoppable if they were able to keep people who blew up after they left

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
How do you know she is “definitely” a millionaire?

She has said many times that they don’t make a lot of money at TYT and how she could make so much more if she was a grifter.
I mean, she might not have that liquid but she probably makes at least 200 to 250k and is a homeowner if I’m not mistaken - and isn’t she married? They’re likely a millionaire household.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
What I gather from that is she is chronically online, refused to leave her leftist chronically online bubble, experienced a traumatic event that those in her bubble wrote off bc they are also chronically online, and now she rages at the overall left instead of touching grass:skip:
People like her should come and interact with democrats in the south to get their fukking heads on straight. I’d be Clayton Bigsby if I had to deal with only purple hair liberals