Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bilderberg... ??? Tuskegee Study??? Chicago Jarrett family- Regardless of pedigree and credentials seems like familiy ties and pedigree had some nefarious/shady dealings and connections.

The Tuskegee Study lasted 40 yrs- 40 years of lies, misinformation and racism for the medical treatment (lack of) black men. Intentionally withholding medical necessities for experimentation. That is part of this family’s legacy. Noted as the “most unethical, infamous, biomedical research study in medical history” .

And that’s just one public example of how this family became “prominent”. No telling what else could have taken place behind closed doors.

Then the comment about the only black man being invited to an all white attendee secret society conference known for promoting their capitalist and elitist agenda is nothing to brag about. That’s like bragging about a black man being invited to a kkk rally or neo-nazi party. Hmmm... wonder why they picked him as the “chosen one”.

@Wild self - these so called “examples of black excellence”

Racism and capitalism is one in the same in America, my dear. Bad enough these "black" people look more white than Bob Barr, but also had a hand in undevelopment of non white societies around the world. If that is required to make generational wealth in America, then I want no parts of it :manny: . I can make wealth in other parts of the world instead.

And almost all them are proud of having white blood to :martin:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Question: if all these mega millionaires and billionaires are coming out of Chicago - the Jarretts, the Oprahs, the Obamas; then why in the fukkkk isn’t more being done to solve the social issues and resource distribution in Chicago??? Why is the homicide rate in Chicago so high? Why are millions of dollars being invested in police stations and prisons but next to nothing for schools, education and community development in Chicago???

They have.

Ariel Community Academy
Urban Prep
Regeneration Schools
Chicago International Charter Schools

And a number of smaller charter and magnet schools.

I didn't start this thread to demonize these folks. But I get it, the house slaves and their descendants are the boogey man of the black community. Black folks don't like to see them or their accomplishments.

I would appreciate though if you can hip us to families that meet your measurement of success.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao :mjlol:@ blk family ... i'll fall on the sword :yeshrug:

many of these nikkas aren't even light skinned. they're politically blk, meaning if they take a DNA test they'll be more wht than blk. Thy're just wht ppl with African ancestry. that basbilkison dude look like an indo-indian:pachaha:..
at some point u nikkas need to stop with this, "we come in all shades and colors" shyt .no the fukk we don't. at some point that's passed, a person no longer is blk.:yeshrug:
u slave nikkas still following slavery amendments "one drop rule" which is cool, but my free ass will keep dropping these facts.

many nikkas don't understand, these ppl are the buffer class. In the Caribbean and Latin america its the same. these white ass so called negroes, are the upper class and the wealthy. historically these ppl are corroborators and middle man with cacs, they look down on the same black community they're so call apart of, and work against as well.

y'all know i'm right, but that quench of the low level low self esteem having negro, to latch unto "blk excellence" for that quick fix to vicariously live through is too strong:banderas:

Bust you upside yo head with this rep breh..
:blessed:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
They have.

Ariel Community Academy
Urban Prep
Regeneration Schools

I didn't start this thread to demonize these folks. But I get it, the house slaves and their descendants are the boogey man of the black community. Black folks don't like to see them or their accomplishments.

I would appreciate though if you can hip us to families that meet your measurement of success.

Nope that is not what people are saying at all. People are saying that they are the buffer class and serve as a dangling carrot to seem like black people can make it if only they try hard enough but If you study the history of these types many are beneficiaries of inheritance and education through their white lineage which gave them a heads up. Which many non heavily white admixed people did not have access to.

They are the American equivalent to the mulatto elites that exist all throughout the Caribbean and Africa.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Props for the thread, I stumbled across a documentary on PBS way back in high school called “people like us” (I can’t find a free link to this anywhere, if you can, pass the mustard :sadcam: ) and one demo they covered were old money black families, I always found bourgeoisie, old money, educated black families to be interesting.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Nope that is not what people are saying at all. People are saying that they are the buffer class and serve as a dangling carrot to seem like black people can make it if only try hard enough but If you study the history of these types many of beneficiaries of inheritance and education through their white and had a heads up. Which many non heavily white admixed people did not have access to.
Is that how YOU see it?

I don't see it as dangling a carrot because white mainstream NEVER acknowledges or publicizes old money Black families. I think they'd like to forget that they exist and that the only rich Blacks that matter are athletes and entertainers.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
They have.

Ariel Community Academy
Urban Prep
Regeneration Schools

It's a shame when tekashii69 has passed out more cash to people in the hood than Obama & Oprah.

These are def boule families that came up off of being assistants to cac agendas and black genocide. It's always good to know who they are though, good thread

invalid

Banned
Daps
Nope that is not what people are saying at all. People are saying that they are the buffer class and serve as a dangling carrot to seem like black people can make it if only they try hard enough but If you study the history of these types many are beneficiaries of inheritance and education through their white lineage which gave them a heads up. Which many non heavily white admixed people did not have access to.

They are the American equivalent to the mulatto elites that exist all throughout the Caribbean and Africa.

I agree with this.

But America never acknowledged a buffer class. And whether one is "heavily admixed" or just "admixed", the fact of the matter, the average african american is only around 70-80% black. The other 20-25% is European. We're admixed at varying amounts. Whether one has a little more European or a little more African.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Is that how YOU see it?

I don't see it as dangling a carrot because white mainstream NEVER acknowledges or publicizes old money Black families. I think they'd like to forget that they exist and that the only rich Blacks that matter are athletes and entertainers.
Most of these families are one generation away from being white.

I want to celebrate 'black families' not 'mulatto families'.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
bey_and_jay.jpg

I wonder how these Boule ass nikkas feel about Hov. Imagine the streets nikkas they used to clown is richer than them.

:wow:

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Props for the thread, I stumbled across a documentary on PBS way back in high school called “people like us” (I can’t find a free link to this anywhere, if you can, pass the mustard :sadcam: ) and one demo they covered were old money black families, I always found bourgeoisie, old money, educated black families to be interesting.

Are you thinking of the book, "Our Kind Of People" by Lawrence Otis Graham?

5186r-YSiFL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg