invalid

Banned
Daps
Chicago's Quintin E. Primo III

Quintin-Primo-III.jpg

43308_slideshow_feature_4.jpg

Quintin E. Primo III is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Capri Investments and one of the wealthiest black men in America. Quintin is a graduate of Indiana University and Harvard Business School.

Capri Investment Group

His company has a strategy that includes making investments in black and brown communities both in the U.S., Africa, India, and Middle East.

From what I hear, he's lowkey a billionaire but the extent of his assets are underreported. His reported net worth is $300 million.

Here is a spotlight that Black Enterprise has done on his work:

Capri is responsible for purchasing and redeveloping Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza.

crenshaw.PNG

His wife is Diane Primo, CEO of IntraLink Global, a digital integrated communications company. Diane is a graduate of Smith College and Harvard Business School.

20120206DianePrimo320.jpg

She's also chairman of the Primo Center for Women and Children, a shelter for abused, battered and homeless women and their children in the west side "K" town neighborhood of Chicago.

Quintin's father was Quintin Ebenezer Primor, Jr. - The Suffragan Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Chicago, for whom the center is named after.

463af3785208253c22a3ec4874025915.jpg

9781892142023-us.jpg

I believe Quintin was the first black bishop of the Episcopal Church in Chicago.

The Primo's are known for an annual Gala - "The Red Hot Gala", that they host at their North Shore mansion in Lake Forest, to benefit their west side Women's Center.

blackgivesback: Chicago's Primo Center for Women and Children Hosts RedHot Diamonds and Denim Gala

The Primos support many causes within the greater black Chicago community.

20110921131022_00001+%25281%2529.jpg

The Primos were ranked as being one of Chicago's Top 5 Power Couples

Chicago's Top 5 Power Couples

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bilderberg... ??? Tuskegee Study??? Chicago Jarrett family- Regardless of pedigree and credentials seems like familiy ties and pedigree had some nefarious/shady dealings and connections.

The Tuskegee Study lasted 40 yrs- 40 years of lies, misinformation and racism for the medical treatment (lack of) black men. Intentionally withholding medical necessities for experimentation. That is part of this family’s legacy. Noted as the “most unethical, infamous, biomedical research study in medical history” .

And that’s just one public example of how this family became “prominent”. No telling what else could have taken place behind closed doors.

Then the comment about the only black man being invited to an all white attendee secret society conference known for promoting their capitalist and elitist agenda is nothing to brag about. That’s like bragging about a black man being invited to a kkk rally or neo-nazi party. Hmmm... wonder why they picked him as the “chosen one”.

@Wild self - these so called “examples of black excellence”

Last edited:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
lmao :mjlol:@ blk family ... i'll fall on the sword :yeshrug:

many of these nikkas aren't even light skinned. they're politically blk, meaning if they take a DNA test they'll be more wht than blk. Thy're just wht ppl with African ancestry. that basbilkison dude look like an indo-indian:pachaha:..
at some point u nikkas need to stop with this, "we come in all shades and colors" shyt .no the fukk we don't. at some point that's passed, a person no longer is blk.:yeshrug:
u slave nikkas still following slavery amendments "one drop rule" which is cool, but my free ass will keep dropping these facts.

many nikkas don't understand, these ppl are the buffer class. In the Caribbean and Latin america its the same. these white ass so called negroes, are the upper class and the wealthy. historically these ppl are corroborators and middle man with cacs, they look down on the same black community they're so call apart of, and work against as well.

y'all know i'm right, but that quench of the low level low self esteem having negro, to latch unto "blk excellence" for that quick fix to vicariously live through is too strong:banderas:

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Bilderberg... ??? Tuskegee Study??? Regardless of pedigree and credentials seems like familiy ties and pedigree had some nefarious/shady dealings and connections.

The Tuskegee Study lasted 40 yrs- 40 years of lies, misinformation and racism for the medical treatment (lack of) black men. Intentionally withholding medical necessities for experimentation. That is part of this family’s legacy. Noted as the “most unethical, infamous, biomedical research study in medical history” .

And that’s just one public example of how this family became “prominent”. No telling what else could have taken place behind closed doors.

Then the comment about the only black man being invited to an all white attendee secret society conference known for promoting their capitalist and elitist agenda is nothing to brag about. That’s like bragging about a black man being invited to a kkk rally or neo-nazi party. Hmmm... wonder why they picked him as the “chosen one”.

All facts.

I think the family tried to salvage Dr. Dibble's reputation by trying to distance him away from not "knowing" certain aspects of the study. He died before certain aspects of an investigation into the experiment concluded. But he was the one that ran the show so that didn't add up.

The point of all this, you not getting to the top, unless you do some nefarious shyt.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

many of these nikkas aren't even light skinned. they're politically blk, meaning if they take a DNA test they'll be more wht than blk. Thy're just wht ppl with African ancestry. that basbilkison dude look like an indo-indian:pachaha:..
at some point u nikkas need to stop with this, "we come in all shades and colors" shyt .no the fukk we don't. at some point that's passed, a person no longer is blk.:yeshrug:
u slave nikkas still following slavery amendments "one drop rule" which is cool, but my free ass will keep dropping these facts.

many nikkas don't understand, these ppl are the buffer class. In the Caribbean and Latin america its the same. these white ass so called negroes, are the upper class and the wealthy. historically these ppl are the corroborators and middle man with cacs, they look down on the same black community they're so call apart of, and work against as well.

y'all know i'm right, but that quench of the low level low self esteem having negro, to latch unto "blk excellence" for that quick fix to vicariously live through is too strong:banderas:
If I could double rep you I would. :wow:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA

Preach homie. OP trying to pass these house negroes off as black...:mjlol:Salute to their achievements...but I'm quite positive most of them and their lineage are far removed from the black experience...:mjpls:

OP envisioned applause. He thought this thread was gonna go one way...but it's the other....

Mv5dCk0.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Advanced degrees do not equate to black excellence and do not necessarily qualify as achievements.

Question: if all these mega millionaires and billionaires are coming out of Chicago, supposedly so influential and so educated - the Jarretts, the Oprahs, the Obamas; then why in the fukkkk isn’t more being done to solve the social issues and resource distribution in Chicago??? Why is the homicide rate in Chicago so high? Why are millions of dollars being invested in police stations and prisons but next to nothing for schools, education and community development in Chicago???

But black excellence tho :gucci::comeon::martin:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Lol like @IWunD3r said these type of families exist in every very dark brown majority countries where they serve as intermediaries and beneficiaries of white supremacy.

And as a dark brown black woman it doesn't serve as much of an inspiration to only see dark white 'bw'.

I long for the day that black people can divorce skin colour from class and our darker skinned blacks won't have to live vicariously through heavily white admixed dynasties for a sense of gratification.

I applaud these families for their accomplishments but they don't serve me as black inspiration but reinforce how intertwined class and colour is throughout black communities globally.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Chicago's Quintin E. Primo III

Quintin-Primo-III.jpg

43308_slideshow_feature_4.jpg

Quintin E. Primo III is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Capri Investments and one of the wealthiest black men in America. Quintin is a graduate of Indiana University and Harvard Business School.

Capri Investment Group

His company has a strategy that includes making investments in black and brown communities both in the U.S., Africa, India, and Middle East.

From what I hear, he's lowkey a billionaire but the extent of his assets are underreported. His reported net worth is $300 million.

Here is a spotlight that Black Enterprise has done on his work:

Capri is responsible for purchasing and redeveloping Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza.

crenshaw.PNG

His wife is Diane Primo, CEO of IntraLink Global, a digital integrated communications company. Diane is a graduate of Smith College and Harvard Business School.

20120206DianePrimo320.jpg

She's also chairman of the Primo Center for Women and Children, a shelter for abused, battered and homeless women and their children in the west side "K" town neighborhood of Chicago.

blackgivesback: Chicago's Primo Center for Women and Children Hosts RedHot Diamonds and Denim Gala

The Primos support many causes within the greater black Chicago community.

20110921131022_00001+%25281%2529.jpg

The Primos were ranked as being one of Chicago's Top 5 Power Couples

Chicago's Top 5 Power Couples

:ehh: that's wassup.:salute: salute to them both