Americans rank all states 50 to #1

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
oh this nikka BIG MAD
RW7FvQr.png
i stayed in Stansbury, Cary and Raleigh for a month. by the 4th week i was on some.....
fdM9fae.jpg

how moms gonna send me to nc on summer vacation when i live in cali. some fukked up ass shyt mane.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Expensive, shytty weather, either in a fake NYC metro area, or you in an over populated area surrounded by cacs and Indians. No real identity besides being close to Philly, NYC or DC.
Breh your gripes are very weak. What identity does Vermont or Iowa have? 6 of the 10 states in the top 10 has shytty weather. The only thing you’re right about is how expensive it is.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Let's be serious, this is just a random ranking made to spark some discussion, which is exactly what's happening in here.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
i stayed in Stansbury, Cary and Raleigh for a month. by the 4th week i was on some.....
fdM9fae.jpg

how moms gonna send me to nc on summer vacation when i live in cali. some fukked up ass shyt mane.

And people wonder why folks from these small areas will pack up and get a box for $2,000 a month in a major city. You can’t waste your 20s being bored to death.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Not nikkas but regular families who don’t care about the “clout” spots. Williamsburg and the beaches.

My sister traveled to Richmond for a film project and she said it was one of the worst places she ever been.
Breh you think I don't know families? I'm a whole grown ass man. :russ: I hear Charleston, Tybee Island, Myrtle Beach, Daytona Beach, etc. Never heard a family going to Virginia to go to the beach, let alone vacation.