The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What does that mean?
Chill - I’m playing. RELAX, you know damn well I Fuk with VA and Maryland as much as I do with Chicago (Illinois) and my hometown where I rep with the crown- New York. Hampton Univ and VSU were one of my choice schools and I regret not deciding to go there til this day. my friends from NY and NJ ended up going to Norfolk or Morgan state so I was out there in my younger days. My moms best friends are VSU alumni - trust I’ve been around VA enough.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They my country ass cacs and I have to defend their honor in all state beef, sis.
:mjlol::mjlol:Ok noted
:patrice:
:mjpls::mjpls:
you don’t cross color lines when it comes to your state. Can’t relate. Siding with cacs in your town- you would bear arms at Civil War re-enactments at your local state parks, like “Blacks Run” choosing grey huh? K.
The Battle of Appomotax hits different for you it seems. Against us Yankees up yonder.
:mjpls:

What did they teach you at Robert E. Lee High School? Ain’t no aye b, I see you put “US” in the ICU for being the wrong complexion, b?
Sorry sir for using my sassy New York mouth, I’ll be in bad trubbah for not leaving your token town by the time the sun comes down.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
c00nette central = VA. Told y’all. Y’all get mad at me like I’m making this up or exaggerating but my observation Game never misses. Bytch is holding the flag for her zaddy confederation
:laff::laff:
KarenCooper.jpg

Cooper is a member of the Virginia Flaggers, an activist group that rejects the idea that the Confederate flag is a symbol of racism and hate.

The group was formed in response to a decision to remove Confederate flags from public view in several locations, including a Confederate memorial chapel on the grounds of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts in Richmond and city light poles in Lexington, The Washington Post’s Susan Svrluga reported last year.

If the flag was a racist symbol, Cooper argues in the video, she wouldn’t be an accepted member of a group composed primarily of white Southerners.

The huge Confederate flag flew high above I-95 north of Fredericksburg, startling Anthony Sanchez on his daily commute.

“It was a provocation,” said Sanchez, who teaches at a community college. “It just bothered me that someone would go to all that trouble, to put up a flagpole that high and a flag that big. . . . It’s a hostile statement.

Besides, she adds, slavery is “a choice.”

200w.gif

Last edited:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Congratulations.

Greyhound allows you to tour the countries shyttiest towns at very affordable rates.
Been outta the country too probably just as much if not more so than you. So me questioning why VA ranks so high is irrelevant to how much I've traveled the world. And I've never been on a Greyhound or any other public bus service either but thanks for assuming that.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah, born and raised NC

:mjgrin:
:deadmanny::deadrose:
I for real thought that you were from Brooklyn. You knew the local buzz and everything. Maybe I need to expand my horizons and stop being closed minded, I know you weren’t intentionally trying to make it seem like that but I’m impressed.
From North Carolina this whole time
AnyQueasyFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah, born and raised NC

:mjgrin:
Do you have family in NYC or something?
:wtb:
I thought that I was talking to someone from the hometown. @Bryan Danielson you’ve been replaced, consider this your formal notice- NC has a new repper - thems tha breaks.
source.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Do you have family in NYC or something?
:wtb:
I thought that I was talking to someone from the hometown. @Bryan Danielson you’ve been replaced, consider this your formal notice- NC has a new repper - thems tha breaks.
source.gif

Giiiiiiiiirrrrrrrlllll you been sopped up like a biscuit :mjgrin:

You ain’t going no where.... and we still got them southern plates for you:mjgrin:

Will invite you to BBQ and have you eating some pork rinds while we waiting on the fish and chicken to finish cooking:wow:

Maybe pour you a few glasses of some moonshine and have you out here saying “I declare” when that kick hits while waving a hand fan under this southern sun:wow: