Americans rank all states 50 to #1

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Breh I’m from the DMV. Act like Fairfax/Alexandria/Prince William County police ain’t the most petty and harassing police forces in the nation.

Act like rebel and Trump flags aren’t prevalent as soon as you cross that bridge.

Act like there ain’t a toll for damn near every road out that how.

And I’m talking about the best part of VA!!
You stuck on the DMV bullshyt. 757 and Richmond is better than anything you just named in the DC metro (on Virginia side)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I would love to visit hawaii....:mjcry: heard its dumb expensive tho
visiting hawaii? amazing

living there? absolutely soulcrushing experience if you ain't making 80k a year more :mjlol: people really don't understand absurd cost of living, bad roads, overpriced necessities, rampant homelessness, property scams, etc until it punches them in the stomach. 1500 bucks a month will have you living in the HOOD breh. im talking little ass kids roaming the streets barefoot, no working fire alarms, and no cops showing up only ambulances after the fact.
Prince William County Police is not that bad lol u really can’t compare em to FCPD

NOVA is liberal, it’s part of the reason VA has become a blue state over the last 20 years. Name a state that doesn’t have a harassing police force
its liberal and :mjpls:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
visiting hawaii? amazing

living there? absolutely soulcrushing experience if you ain't making 80k a year more :mjlol: people really don't understand absurd cost of living, bad roads, overpriced necessities, rampant homelessness, property scams, etc until it punches them in the stomach. 1500 bucks a month will have you living in the HOOD breh. im talking little ass kids roaming the streets barefoot, no working fire alarms, and no cops showing up only ambulances after the fact.

its liberal and :mjpls:
America is racist and liberal, news at 11

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Prince William County Police is not that bad
:wtf: Them roided cacs are the worst offenders!

DC police chill af. Never had problems with them. I even confronted the jumpouts one time in Anacostia about how they were manhandling a youngin and they were like, yeah you right.

PG police cool too. My brother shot a fair one with them once and then they let us go home.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Florida hatred is an internet meme. It doesn’t necessarily reflect real life. I mean, ppl hate Florida in real life, but the ppl who love Florida are actually traveling there and spending money there. It was the number 1 travel destination for domestic US travelers and international tourist. Why do ppl on the coli and other forums think everyone hates Florida? Bugs Bunny saws off Florida, there’s gonna be a million tourist jumping in that water to swim after it.

:russ:

Remember this was all based on head to head matchups and the winning percentages by state. How many ppl gonna choose Arkansas, CT, Oregon, Oklahoma, etc over Florida?

:skip:
Yeah, Florida is actually a pretty dope state, minus the propensity for natural disasters.
A lot of beaches, warm year-round, decent cost of living, great nightlife, lot of suburbs if you want to raise your kids in a mediocre gated community, lots of fantastic food - particularly Haitian, Jamaican and Cuban food, etc. even their education system isn’t bad - and they have a couple HBCUs

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:wtf: Them roided cacs are the worst offenders!

DC police chill af. Never had problems with them. I even confronted the jumpouts one time in Anacostia about how they were manhandling a youngin and they were like, yeah you right.

PG police cool too. My brother shot a fair one with them once and then they let us go home.
A bytch once called PWCPD feds and tried to say I assaulted her, they took that bytch to jail

my brother was bein foolish and was smoking weed next to the police department they told him jus to leave

PWCPD barely has encounters that result in police brutality, fairfax county on the other hand.. lol

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
visiting hawaii? amazing

I heard hawaii got alot of problems...:francis:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
#5 NC STAND UP
4HVal4z.png

@Henry Orbit @Mad good research @young3000 @42 Monks @Tribal Outkast
@Pressure @Tha Gawd Amen @CBSkyline @Bishop_BP_Jakes @BigAggieLean.
@VinceSinatra @The M.I.C. @Corey Matthews @Booksnrain

@Freddie.Cane FLA @ #6
RW7FvQr.png