Americans rank all states 50 to #1

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
And people wonder why folks from these small areas will pack up and get a box for $2,000 a month in a major city. You can’t waste your 20s being bored to death.
its actually the opposite considering how there's a mass exodus from a lot of these major urban areas because people can't afford to live there anymore :pachaha:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
fukk that muthafukkin list!

BJBaYAC.png

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
No, people think places like hawaii are 100 percent paradise. The traffic, overpricing of everything, no real job opportunities, homelessness, low wages, isolation, volcanoes, etc will have you think otherwise. People who never been nowhere are very naive about other places.
Nowhere is 100% paradise. Most popular states are transient. Hawaii is just a very popular and beautiful locale amongst 50 other states with their own set of problems. Again, Hawaii at #1 makes sense, considering every state has their setbacks. If someone has the upward mobility to up and move to Hawaii, they probably have the income to live a middle class life in Hawaii.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
If we're talking geographically and climate wise, I get Florida being high. Warm weather, beaches, etc. If we're talking about the people there though :camby:

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Breh I’m from the DMV. Act like Fairfax/Alexandria/Prince William County police ain’t the most petty and harassing police forces in the nation.

Act like rebel and Trump flags aren’t prevalent as soon as you cross that bridge.

Act like there ain’t a toll for damn near every road out that how.

And I’m talking about the best part of VA!!

That, the traffics and people can't drive for shyt over here.

That rebel flag you see on I 95 heading down to richmond :mjpls:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Michigan at 20 makes sense .We’’re kinda just....there :yeshrug:

White ppl :“I went to Detroit and didn’t get shot :dwillhuh:

Black People : “I went to the upper peninsula and didn’t get lynched :dwillhuh:

Michigan is actually a beautiful state. I spend time almost yearly in Northern Michigan.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
:wtf: Them roided cacs are the worst offenders!

DC police chill af. Never had problems with them. I even confronted the jumpouts one time in Anacostia about how they were manhandling a youngin and they were like, yeah you right.

PG police cool too. My brother shot a fair one with them once and then they let us go home.

Fairfax county police are the worse and gives off the most :mjpls: imo. Going down on braddock road and VA-123 , you see them out on the road in unmarked patrol cars heavily. Most of them are all white comparing to prince williams.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
That, the traffics and people can't drive for shyt over here.

That rebel flag you see on I 95 heading down to richmond :mjpls:
Richmond population is 230k, and 50% is black.

Hampton Roads (VA Beach, Norfolk, Hampton etc) is 1.3mill people, and 30% is black

Just say you don’t know what you talking about and keep it moving :unimpressed:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Breh I’m from the DMV. Act like Fairfax/Alexandria/Prince William County police ain’t the most petty and harassing police forces in the nation.

Act like rebel and Trump flags aren’t prevalent as soon as you cross that bridge.

Act like there ain’t a toll for damn near every road out that how.

And I’m talking about the best part of VA!!

I haven't heard about PWC police brutalizing mufukkas. Not saying it hasn't happened tho

FFX and Alexandria police got bodies on the books. FFX killed that black woman in the jail.....I think about that often :snoop:

Maryland has the same thing, but its farther down the list.

Virginia only has diverse population in the 95 corridor. Go 30 miles west and you'll be in what I like to call "the real Virginia." Cacs as far as the eye can see.

Go to Middleburg and tell me if you don't get 50s vibes from the blacks/cacs relationship.

On top of all that...VA is in the top 5 worse places in the country for traffic and IMO, has the worse drivers too. It makes no difference if they have those beaches and mountains for people to enjoy if you're sitting in traffic 2+ hours just to get there. Gotta leave the house at 6am just to get some place at a decent time.

The I-64 corridor is diverse as well. East of Richmond is pretty diverse, and there are pockets of "diversity" throughout the central and western parts of the state. That's how most states are, especially MD. Frederick Co is white as hell....them mountain regions of MD is white as hell. It's mad whites on the Eastern Shore of MD, but it's more diverse over there. Hell, I was riding between Salisbury and Cambridge a few months ago and all I saw was Trump signs lol

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
if you’re familiar with goldilocks and the 3 little bears...VA is juuust right...it’s not NY or cali but it’s not alabama or mississippi...speaking of cali, surprised it’s not top 10 status

Only thing that kept Cali out of the top-10 is that 40% of the country is Republicans who have been taught to despise California because it's full of minorities and liberals.

At least since the 1990s its been constant right-wing dogma to preach, "California sucks, it's the worst state and everyone is leaving!", because California being a desirable place to live threatens their worldview.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
not the cops though :pachaha: those cops and locals HATE white people

its truly something to behold. karen out there getting oppressed :mjgrin:
I can't remember what the situation was but once I was trolling this White radio host and got him to say that Hawaii was the most racist place he had ever lived. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

White fragility, they get the smallest taste of being in the minority and it's suddenly an issue. :francis: