Americans rank all states 50 to #1

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I moved an hour away to PA. I visited NJ regularly. You can try to discredit me, but it still doesn’t make Jersey less of a shyt state.
What makes it a shyt state in your opinion?
Expensive, shytty weather, either in a fake NYC metro area, or you in an over populated area surrounded by cacs and Indians. No real identity besides being close to Philly, NYC or DC.
I've only been to Jersey once and it was indistinguishable from the rest of the seaboard, but for most of America this will always be Jersey's identity:

Jersey-Shore-Then-Now-PP.jpg

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Richmond population is 230k, and 50% is black.

Hampton Roads (VA Beach, Norfolk, Hampton etc) is 1.3mill people, and 30% is black

Just say you don’t know what you talking about and keep it moving :unimpressed:

Im just pointing out the flag that's being flown by i-95. .. didn't mention about the population. But yea fukk VA

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've only been to Jersey once and it was indistinguishable from the rest of the seaboard, but for most of America this will always be Jersey's identity:

Jersey-Shore-Then-Now-PP.jpg
I always hated that show. Them cacs don’t represent me or where I’m from.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Bruh what nikka has ever been like

bro let’s go visit Goochland, VA

every state has shyt that makes it unappealing

Goochland is mad country....my in-laws from there. It's beautiful country there tho. On another note, it's fast growing, and it's mad land for sale. A lot of black folks own land out there, but their kids are letting it go and Mr. Charlie is buying it up. Not a bad place to cop some land and eventually settle IMO. I'm a country dude tho, so :manny:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps