Americans rank all states 50 to #1

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Maryland has the same thing, but its farther down the list.

Virginia only has diverse population in the 95 corridor. Go 30 miles west and you'll be in what I like to call "the real Virginia." Cacs as far as the eye can see.

Go to Middleburg and tell me if you don't get 50s vibes from the blacks/cacs relationship.

On top of all that...VA is in the top 5 worse places in the country for traffic and IMO, has the worse drivers too. It makes no difference if they have those beaches and mountains for people to enjoy if you're sitting in traffic 2+ hours just to get there. Gotta leave the house at 6am just to get some place at a decent time.
Everything you said is a lie. Virginia shyts on MD by a landslide. Besides PG county and Baltimore (:mjlol:) what do y’all have?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Maryland has the same thing, but its farther down the list.

Virginia only has diverse population in the 95 corridor. Go 30 miles west and you'll be in what I like to call "the real Virginia." Cacs as far as the eye can see.

Go to Middleburg and tell me if you don't get 50s vibes from the blacks/cacs relationship.

On top of all that...VA is in the top 5 worse places in the country for traffic and IMO, has the worse drivers too. It makes no difference if they have those beaches and mountains for people to enjoy if you're sitting in traffic 2+ hours just to get there. Gotta leave the house at 6am just to get some place at a decent time.
So wat about Richmond and the 757?