Americans rank all states 50 to #1

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
well i didnt expect cali to make top 5. our prices, sales tax, property tax, state tax, real estate, all trash. but i figured we'd make top 10

*opens thread and sees virgina, nc and maine ahead of us*

nikka if you dont get this shyt off my monitor. and im not even being bias. hawaii lowkey got that clear water white sand vacation vibe, you can live peaceful despite the prices. CO is one of, if not the cleanest and cheapest states ive been too. heck even florida being ahead didnt make me flinch, the florida keys is legit. but NC? nikka cmon. replace VA with Washington (they have no fukking income tax), and replace NC with Cali, and the list is legit.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Lol y’all hating on VA foh VA a good state to live in
Breh I’m from the DMV. Act like Fairfax/Alexandria/Prince William County police ain’t the most petty and harassing police forces in the nation.

Act like rebel and Trump flags aren’t prevalent as soon as you cross that bridge.

Act like there ain’t a toll for damn near every road out that how.

And I’m talking about the best part of VA!!

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
SourPowerStraws said:
No it doesn’t. Literally every fly over state is worse

Taxes, insurance rates, traffic, population density, senior population, the last Northern State to abolish slavery, etc.

No other State has NJ's issues to the same degree.​

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Man gtf all the way outta here. Unless you’re 11 years old your opinion holds no weight. #Byrdgang huh? I know you ain’t in Philly talking that shyt :mjlol:
I moved an hour away to PA. I visited NJ regularly. You can try to discredit me, but it still doesn’t make Jersey less of a shyt state.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Breh I’m from the DMV. Act like Fairfax/Alexandria/Prince William County police ain’t the most petty and harassing police forces in the nation.

Act like rebel and Trump flags aren’t prevalent as soon as you cross that bridge.

Act like there ain’t a toll for damn near every road out that how.

And I’m talking about the best part of VA!!
Prince William County Police is not that bad lol u really can’t compare em to FCPD

NOVA is liberal, it’s part of the reason VA has become a blue state over the last 20 years. Name a state that doesn’t have a harassing police force