Americans rank all states 50 to #1

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The cost of living there should rule it out as number 1. Bunch of people who have never lived there voted for it i bet

Also i negd op for acting like reno isnt the same 6 people cruising up and down the tiniest strip in their lil lowrider all fukking night

Same thing I said. They want to go there but have never actually lived there.

At least 30% of Americans don’t even know Hawaii is a state.

Or how to find it on a map

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Hawaii deserves number 1. Hawaii can take on any state. California and Texas should be higher. Can’t imagine choosing any other state in a head to head against those two.
Hawaii is rated as the best state. :heh:

Most Americans dont give a damn about Hawaii. :deadrose:
:usure:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'd think most Americans WOULD choose Hawaii over most other states, to be honest.

I mean, it's Hawaii. It being #1 doesn't surprise me at all.
The coli thinks ppl don’t like tropical weather and palm trees. As if there’s no possible way Hawaii could be number 1. Hawaii as number 1 makes sense to me.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
All US states ranked from best to worst, "according to Americans"

This means white people.....:hhh:....and :dead: @ the list....Florida in the top 5??....:russ:...
Florida hatred is an internet meme. It doesn’t necessarily reflect real life. I mean, ppl hate Florida in real life, but the ppl who love Florida are actually traveling there and spending money there. It was the number 1 travel destination for domestic US travelers and international tourist. Why do ppl on the coli and other forums think everyone hates Florida? Bugs Bunny saws off Florida, there’s gonna be a million tourist jumping in that water to swim after it.

:russ:

Remember this was all based on head to head matchups and the winning percentages by state. How many ppl gonna choose Arkansas, CT, Oregon, Oklahoma, etc over Florida?

:skip: