Americans rank all states 50 to #1

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, Florida is actually a pretty dope state, minus the propensity for natural disasters.
A lot of beaches, warm year-round, decent cost of living, great nightlife, lot of suburbs if you want to raise your kids in a mediocre gated community, lots of fantastic food - particularly Haitian, Jamaican and Cuban food, etc. even their education system isn’t bad - and they have a couple HBCUs

@EndDomination what are the best cities in Florida to live?

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
well i didnt expect cali to make top 5. our prices, sales tax, property tax, state tax, real estate, all trash. but i figured we'd make top 10

*opens thread and sees virgina, nc and maine ahead of us*

nikka if you dont get this shyt off my monitor. and im not even being bias. hawaii lowkey got that clear water white sand vacation vibe, you can live peaceful despite the prices. CO is one of, if not the cleanest and cheapest states ive been too. heck even florida being ahead didnt make me flinch, the florida keys is legit. but NC? nikka cmon. replace VA with Washington (they have no fukking income tax), and replace NC with Cali, and the list is legit.

Our cost of liiving and quality of living is better

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
How?

Cac's, Mass Shootings, Terrible Weather, Terrible sports teams, ugly women.

Mass shootings are an issue everywhere
Avs and Nuggets look good right now
Much more sunnier thanks than Florida
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But if these are the only things that influence your happiness then maybe this is why you don’t understand this poll and ranking?

Just a guess.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
#5 NC STAND UP
4HVal4z.png

@Henry Orbit @Mad good research @young3000 @42 Monks @Tribal Outkast
@Pressure @Tha Gawd Amen @CBSkyline @Bishop_BP_Jakes @BigAggieLean.
@VinceSinatra @The M.I.C. @Corey Matthews @Booksnrain

@Freddie.Cane FLA @ #6
RW7FvQr.png

Negged :unimpressed:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Bullshyt list. No way NJ is one of the worst states when you have states like Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kentucky, and West Virginia. Rhode Island? Gtfohh :deadmanny: Cacs clearly cooked that ranking up.

This list has :mjpls::mjpls: written all over it.

How in fxcks name is North/South Dakota like thirteen spots higher than NJ or D.C? HOW SWAY?:heh:
Idaho? IDAHO?! The entire state is literally a void in the middle of nowhere.:mjlol:

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Bullshyt list. No way NJ is one of the worst states when you have states like Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kentucky, and West Virginia. Rhode Island? Gtfohh :deadmanny: Cacs clearly cooked that ranking up.

Jersey is trash, breh. Not even trying to be funny or diss the state. When it comes to natural beauty and shyt to do, New Mexico is shytting on Jersey. Whenever someone mentions Jersey, “The Sopranos” and Snooki are the only things that come to my mind.
:yeshrug: