Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
As someone who lives in CT. Wtf are we so high up. There is nothing to do here. Legit we have only 3 months of decent weather. It’s either too cold or too humid.

If I didn’t have family here I’d leave in a heartbeat.
Connecticut has 5 of the most wealthiest towns in the United States. Lots of “old old money” cacs . Then on the flip side- there’s a concentration of poor areas with the urban blight. At least you’re not up in Vermont or Raceachusetts - could be worse

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West part of VA going from TN to DC looks really depressing.
Very much facts! I think I’ve drove that way about 2-4x in my life- never ever ever never again. It’s like driving through white trash purgatory - like you literally feel the air is thick with hicks and desperation. Stuck in a moment of time. Especially driving through those hideous mountains - just waiting for a Boulder to drop out of nowhere. Wrong Turn, Hills have Eyez type country.

Then when you finally make it through and you start seeing signs of life it feels like you entered into a time portal and back to normalcy. Driving through that stretch of road, I feel like giving up and hopeless. Might as well grab a 6 pack of Mountain Dew, funyions and hillbilly heroine and watch the moving pictures on the box, in the steel 2 rooms house constructed by grandpa and ‘em circa 1901. You can see the failure through the fog, just nothingness- and it’s like a 3 hr. Drive once you leave the last normal part of Maryland. Feeling a sudden urge to slam into the back of a semi truck going 95mph that changed gears on the mountain, flashing lights and all, driving slow as hell. Stop at a gas station the cashier lady with her fronts missing “ohhhh yourrrr purrrtty, I like the color of yourrrr skin-it’s so bronzyyyyy, look at that curlllyy hair, gurlllll you caynnnt be from ‘round here you look like them North people”, like they’re waiting to steal me for body parts and testing.
:deadmanny::scust:

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Very much facts! I think I’ve drove that way about 2-4x in my life- never ever ever never again. It’s like driving through white trash purgatory - like you literally feel the air is thick with hicks and desperation. Stuck in a moment of time. Especially driving through those hideous mountains - just waiting for a Boulder to drop out of nowhere. Wrong Turn, Hills have Eyez type country.

Then when you finally make it through and you start seeing signs of life it feels like you entered into a time portal and back to normalcy. Driving through that stretch of road, I feel like giving up and hopeless. Might as well grab a 6 pack of Mountain Dew, funyions and hillbilly heroine and watch the moving pictures on the box, in the steel 2 rooms house constructed by grandpa and ‘em circa 1901. You can see the failure through the fog, just nothingness- and it’s like a 3 hr. Drive once you leave the last normal part of Maryland. Feeling a sudden urge to slam into the back of a semi truck going 95mph that changed gears on the mountain, flashing lights and all, driving slow as hell. Stop at a gas station the cashier lady with her fronts missing “ohhhh yourrrr purrrtty, I like the color of yourrrr skin-it’s so bronzyyyyy, look at that curlllyy hair” , like they’re waiting to steal me for body parts.
:deadmanny::scust:

You’re describing most of the country when you get out of the metro areas.

Y’all sure got a lot to say about VA but get all in your feelings when we talk about y’all bum ass nikkas.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lls aye man I’m jus sayin VA is tuff as a whole, the metro area of VA is very different from the rest of VA
Lol :laff:I’m just playing with y’all Virginians. It’s all good

until I see that confederate flag on the highway near that Fredericksburg exit, you’ve seen it
giphy.gif