Americans rank all states 50 to #1

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The amount of New Yorkers I’ve met in Charlotte is out-of-this-world. No hate tho, just interesting.

A lot NY’rs have generational roots in NC..case in point is a lot of my family is up in NY and been there since the 20’s and 30’s but originally came from here.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Soon as I saw hawaii #1 I knew this was mostly voted by white people. Hawaii boring as fukk if you live here for over a couple years, ain't no concerts or sports!!!!

This. Honolulu one of the shiftiest cities in the world. If you a foodie beach bum type I can name a million other places that beats this spot in every area. You cant even find authentic food or anything in Honolulu. Just Asian take out like you back where you came from.

:hhh:

Now Maui was THE bomb.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Kkk chapters in NC, high profile killings AND media stories, outside of Atlanta and Augusta Ga is a deadzone
High profile killings happen everywhere. You’d have a hard time making a legitimate top 5-10 states list (from a black perspective) and leaving out any of the states you named.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde they said it not me:hubie:

It is. Cacs moving in on the coast is increasing the rankings ....seen it firsthand going back home to Charleston.
:francis:

Hilton Head area, Myrtle Beach area, and Charleston area all booming and fukkin up the prices. My wife's greart aunt's is in downtown Charleston. Mother in law stay getting offers for it. VERY lucrative ones too

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This. Honolulu one of the shiftiest cities in the world. If you a foodie beach bum type I can name a million other places that beats this spot in every area. You cant even find authentic food or anything in Honolulu. Just Asian take out like you back where you came from.

:hhh:

Now Maui was THE bomb.

Haven’t been to Hawaii to speak on it but one drawback I’d definitely say it has is how far away it is. I would have been visited but that flight time especially coming from the east coast is :hhh:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
California is two states within itself....Northern California and Southern California are total opposites....LA, San Diego, San Francisco>>>Florida’s multiple metros and tourist destinations....but you all have us beat with the holy land experience....:dead:....
No, I meant California is one of the few states with anything of worth outside of its main metro areas. And most states don’t have that. Florida is one of the few states that still has tons of “natural” destinations outside of the main metro areas. Florida is a very popular state. Regardless of how tacky and gaudy it’s tourist traps are.

:yeshrug:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
#5 NC STAND UP
4HVal4z.png

@Henry Orbit @Mad good research @young3000 @42 Monks @Tribal Outkast
@Pressure @Tha Gawd Amen @CBSkyline @Bishop_BP_Jakes @BigAggieLean.
@VinceSinatra @The M.I.C. @Corey Matthews @Booksnrain

@Freddie.Cane FLA @ #6
RW7FvQr.png

Don't forget to tag me.

Both my parents from NC...Pitt County, but got fam all throughout the state.