Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
List is a damn sham. Florida, NC and VA above New York- fuughettabout that fugazi list. Because ain’t no way Fukkery USA, Florida, NC and the state of West Maryland aka VA that doesn’t know whether it wants to be of the south or North (aka Northern VA)- just give southern Virginia to North Carolina. There’s nothing to do in VA except see waterfalls, hipster graduates, cookie cutter country, venture too far and you’ll be in Hicktown- Sundown, VA- too many whites and NoVA is boring asf, traffic 24/7, and suffers from c00n infestation; home of bebwench central, and dodge chargers.

Marrrland, illinois and Jersey needed to be higher on the list, way higher. What’s the source of this bum ass list? Charliebo or one of those YouTube video voyagers?
:unimpressed::mjpls:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yougov-
“At the heart of our company is a global online community, where millions of people and thousands of political, cultural and commercial organizations engage in a continuous conversation about their beliefs, behaviors and brands.”

In other words it’s not an official source; that like a group of OP and his friends on social media filling out a survey. Nothing to see here.
tenor.gif

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
possibly :ehh:

to be fair I can only speak primarily on the 7 citites/SE VA

there are parts of VA I wouldn’t even drive thru day or night

right and I’m in Maryland so pretty familiar with NOVA. once you leave Arlington/Alexandria, shyt start getting spooky til you get to the 757.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:russ: It’s not personal breh. My girl even went to VCU. I just haven’t spent enough time there I guess :yeshrug:
Lmao that’s wassup I went to VCU for 2 years

cool lil school, when the students and city mix tho instant fukkery :francis:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
List is a damn sham. Florida, NC and VA above New York- fuughettabout that fugazi list. Because ain’t no way Fukkery USA, Florida, NC and the state of West Maryland aka VA that doesn’t know whether it wants to be of the south or North (aka Northern VA)- just give southern Virginia to North Carolina. There’s nothing to do in VA except see waterfalls, hipster graduates, cookie cutter country, venture too far and you’ll be in Hicktown- Sundown, VA- too many whites and NoVA is boring asf, traffic 24/7, and suffers from c00n infestation; home of bebwench central, and dodge chargers.

Marrrland, illinois and Jersey needed to be higher on the list, way higher. What’s the source of this bum ass list? Charliebo or one of those YouTube video voyagers?
:unimpressed::mjpls:
List aint accurate. You can tell who they interviewed. All my ppl who visit NYC say it is their favorite spot. shyt, NYC alone is its own state in my opinion.

Whenever I get to visit, I'm gonna at least need 2 weeks off from work. I didnt get to make it in 2012 when my wife and her fam went.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
As someone who lives in CT. Wtf are we so high up. There is nothing to do here. Legit we have only 3 months of decent weather. It’s either too cold or too humid.

If I didn’t have family here I’d leave in a heartbeat.