The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
#5 NC STAND UP
4HVal4z.png

@Henry Orbit @Mad good research @young3000 @42 Monks @Tribal Outkast
@Pressure @Tha Gawd Amen @CBSkyline @Bishop_BP_Jakes @BigAggieLean.
@VinceSinatra @The M.I.C. @Corey Matthews @Booksnrain

@Freddie.Cane FLA @ #6
RW7FvQr.png

Aw shyt...

full

Proud to be NC bred, through and through.. cook out general since day one :wow:.

Might have to go out and get a big double burger (cook out style) tray with chicken nuggets, onion rings and a cheerwine to celebrate this top 5 swag that’s been anointed on us.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Decent cost of living,
Varied geography :beaches, beautiful mountains, countryside
Mild weather
Big cities if you want, rural areas if you want
Diverse population

Northern Virginia and DC knocks down hard on VA. Fredericksburg, Roanoke, Virginia Beach and Richmond are nice areas..there’s not much difference between NC and VA IMO in regards to that list you put up.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:russ:...nikka you probably don't keep up to date on what happens in that God forsaken state....outside of Miami and Tampa....that state is a shyt hole.....remember this list was made by cacs...
99.9% of states are “shytholes” outside of the main metro areas. California and a few other scenic states may have 1 or 2 smaller metros in the boonies that are “nature” dsestinations, but the whole “XYZ state only has 2 good cities” thing isn’t unique to Florida. That’s every state. Hell, most states don’t even have two recognizable metros. Florida is near the top in this regard as Florida has multiple metros and tourist destinations.

:hubie:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You got brehs in here talking about the cost of living and shyt :comeon:

As if waking up to beautiful weather, fresh squeezed papaya juice and bad ass sunkissed women every morning doesn't more than make up for it.
Right! Who’s gonna move to Hawaii without the income to supplement that lifestyle? No one moves to Hawaii on a whim. No one “accidentally” ends up in Hawaii. Most ppl moving there have the means to survive under that cost of living. Hawaii as number 1 seems like an obvious choice. Every state has its hang ups. But like you said, palm trees, scenery, weather, :wow:

If I had the money, I’m getting a crib in Hawaii today.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Native Hawaiian's probably hate this list as much as they hate the crackers who move there. I'm sure they don't want to give non-natives who'll jack up the cost of living for them, another reason to move to Hawaii.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Most of the people who have issues with Jersey have never actually seen Jersey. They've driven through our highways which all happen to be located near the most industrial parts of our state. Its the first thing out of state ppl see.

We have some of best education systems and suburbs on the east coast. I think we're technically the most cultural diverse state. We're called the Garden State for a reason too. South Jersey is practically Tennessee. "Central" Jersey is borderline Pennsylvania. Taxes are oppressive if you dont make 60k+....

Bottom five state no, but who's put Montana and Oregon over Jersey????:gucci:

Yea NJ is the most diverse state and also one of the wealthiest states with some of the most beautiful suburbs

The planners did a horrible job putting Jersey highways by those power plants lol and Newark airport being ugly doesn’t help either

:russ:

and then you got the fact that most Jersey cities are ghetto smh.

But Jersey City and Hoboken have every amenity that NYC has.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
NC is winning. It’s been crazy watching this place grow in such a short time:wow:That’s great news! Bad news is everybody moving here:mjcry: