Americans rank all states 50 to #1

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Hawaii is definitely not number 1 :mjlol:

Hawaiians will tell you themselves that they hate it there. This poll was clearly voted by people who haven't been nowhere or have fantasies of what these states must be like.
A friend of mine lived in Hawaii for a few years and hated it

The poll is fraudulent

Colorado deserved it's spot

I love Florida

Jersey & DC sucks

And outside of San Diego Cali is overrated

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
99.9% of states are “shytholes” outside of the main metro areas. California and a few other scenic states may have 1 or 2 smaller metros in the boonies that are “nature” dsestinations, but the whole “XYZ state only has 2 good cities” thing isn’t unique to Florida. That’s every state. Hell, most states don’t even have two recognizable metros. Florida is near the top in this regard as Florida has multiple metros and tourist destinations.

:hubie:
California is two states within itself....Northern California and Southern California are total opposites....LA, San Diego, San Francisco>>>Florida’s multiple metros and tourist destinations....but you all have us beat with the holy land experience....:dead:....

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rhode Island has nice beaches, interconnected to NY and MA, decent cost of living, and an incubator for the arts. I’m actually not surprised it’s higher than Massachusetts.
I was gonna include Maine but they got the lobster stuff up there. I love the seafood genre..can't smash em for that.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Maryland has the same thing, but its farther down the list.

Virginia only has diverse population in the 95 corridor. Go 30 miles west and you'll be in what I like to call "the real Virginia." Cacs as far as the eye can see.

Go to Middleburg and tell me if you don't get 50s vibes from the blacks/cacs relationship.

On top of all that...VA is in the top 5 worse places in the country for traffic and IMO, has the worse drivers too. It makes no difference if they have those beaches and mountains for people to enjoy if you're sitting in traffic 2+ hours just to get there. Gotta leave the house at 6am just to get some place at a decent time.
Nah, black people live all up in Cumberland, Prince Edward, co, Appomattox, and Amelia counties, the “country countries” and in the east as well :what:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Glad New Jersey is ranked so damn low...it’s just one big exit to Philly and NYC :camby:

and cold country in the southern part :camby:

And one of the most expensive housing markets in the US :camby:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
#5 NC STAND UP
4HVal4z.png

@Henry Orbit @Mad good research @young3000 @42 Monks @Tribal Outkast
@Pressure @Tha Gawd Amen @CBSkyline @Bishop_BP_Jakes @BigAggieLean.
@VinceSinatra @The M.I.C. @Corey Matthews @Booksnrain

@Freddie.Cane FLA
RW7FvQr.png
Top 5 DOA :wow:

@Freddie.Cane
full