The Old North State
Top Five Top Five Top Five
full

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
its actually the opposite considering how there's a mass exodus from a lot of these major urban areas because people can't afford to live there anymore :pachaha:

The people from bored places (and immigrants) still come over it’s the original inhabitants who are leaving.

Me personally I can live anywhere as long as it’s not a boring place.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
@Rekkapryde they said it not me:hubie:
South Carolina really isn't that bad.

We got the best beaches on the east coast outside of Florida.

We also have decent mountains in the northern part of the state

The cost of living is low and the housing prices are some of the best in the country

Its not that hard to get to Atlanta or Charlotte from anywhere in SC.

It ain't perfect but it has its charm

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh I’m from the DMV. Act like Fairfax/Alexandria/Prince William County police ain’t the most petty and harassing police forces in the nation.

Act like rebel and Trump flags aren’t prevalent as soon as you cross that bridge.

Act like there ain’t a toll for damn near every road out that how.

And I’m talking about the best part of VA!!

Exactly! Add those bullshyt vehicle state inspections that are money grabs for mom and pop mechanic shops that should've been out of business years ago.

Let's not forget the "personal property tax" you pay every year you own your vehicle. Now they have a $20 highway tax when you renew your tags.

VA is ass brehs. Land of taxes :scust:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My brother says that all the time, but he likes the beaches and nature shyt. He’s in Ewa Beach on the big island.

Exactly. If they live in Hawaii for a couple months, they'll have second thoughts. Anyone who's not from there will tell you how miserable they were because 10miles in any direction you're at a beach. You'll get landlocked out there.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
New Jersey only one spot above Alabama and Mississippi? New Jersey is literally one of the top wealthiest states in the country. I think top 3 right?

Lol.
Most of the people who have issues with Jersey have never actually seen Jersey. They've driven through our highways which all happen to be located near the most industrial parts of our state. Its the first thing out of state ppl see.

We have some of best education systems and suburbs on the east coast. I think we're technically the most cultural diverse state. We're called the Garden State for a reason too. South Jersey is practically Tennessee. "Central" Jersey is borderline Pennsylvania. Taxes are oppressive if you dont make 60k+....

Bottom five state no, but who's put Montana and Oregon over Jersey????:gucci: