American missionary couple killed in Haiti by gang members!

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
you just a frenchy cac fakkit. I live in africa and I actually donate my money and time to charities and have done so for years. I care about the well being of black children worldwide, you don't
Now its personal attacks aww man
Dont call me fakkit stop calling em what you pops called you don’t project your bullshyt onto me step out of the fukking closet
I learned both languages at the same time I consider myself Canadian and not a Quebec separatist loser like people you have in yo fam.
Yea you donate money get the fukk outta here ya lying ass nikka. You just extremist bible thumping ass nikka praying to fukking sky daddy.
Coming to the defense of cac missionaries that more than likely were involved in the trafficking of kids in Haitï you don’t give a flying fukk about the kids you just care about your fellow bible thumping fukking bozos

You a diet version of the typical maga loving cac that thinks that all cops aren’t bad and go hard in the paint for a fukking stupid ass religion made by CACS :dead:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Rest in Peace to the three people who died.

@MikelArteta
Not worth trying to explain to people. Members from developing countries have weighed in and talked about the facts on the grounds, and the lack of social safety nets in non Western countries.

Unless and until there is evidence otherwise, have to take the mission and functions of this organization at face value.

Nothing changes here. 24/7 Shucking and Jiving here. I have a long ignore list, but can tell from your comments here what you're responding to.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Yes because a few people committ abhorrent act, now every other white person who helps out black people is the same

the coli dot com
Yeah and the Native Americans should be thankful for the blankets american missionaries gave them that wiped them off the planet :snoop: . No wonder non black people divided africa up like a medium sized pizza. We got nikkas on here that would t recognize the devil, even if he stuck you in the ass with his pitchfork

They took your resources, fund local wars, made you agree with lgbt or cut your aid off, but then send 10 of their peons to send to your water, blankets, and crumbs and yall dumb ass turn around and at thank you Jesus for these kindhearted white people
:dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah and the Native Americans should be thankful for the blankets american missionaries gave them that wiped them off the planet :snoop: . No wonder non black people divided africa up like a medium sized pizza. We got nikkas on here that would t recognize the devil, even if he stuck you in the ass with his pitchfork
He probably is one of the ones that deny what happened in Canada with the natives and the residential schools because they were all bible thumping fukks

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
He probably is one of the ones that deny what happened in Canada with the natives and the residential schools because they were all bible thumping fukks
watch your mouth i can thump the bible with the best of them and realize that white folks is the devil

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
watch your mouth i can thump the bible with the best of them and realize that white folks is the devil
The church was behind residential schools in Canada.
If you don’t know about the horrors of residential schools look it up. See how well religion “saved them”

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Another one

The founder of an orphanage in Haiti, Michael Geilenfeld, previously accused of abusing boys in his care, now faces criminal charges in the U.S. after an investigation revealed that he traveled to the Caribbean country to sexually abuse minors, federal officials said Tuesday.⁠

Geilenfeld, 71, previously sued a Maine activist over accusations he abused boys in Haiti, calling the claims "vicious, vile lies," before an investigation by HomelandSecurity Investigations and the FBI led to an indictment contending he traveled from Miami to the island nation "for the purpose of engaging in any illicit sexual conduct with another person under 18."⁠

Authorities in Haiti have long investigated sex abuse allegations against Geilenfeld, who was arrested in Haiti in September 2014 but released a year later after his case was dismissed. The alleged victims, who did not appear in court in Haiti, were granted an appeal, but the case has yet to go to trial as Haiti’s judicial system continues to crumble.⁠

Officials said that Geilenfeld was arrested in Colorado and is expected to have a detention hearing in Denver on Thursday before being flown to Miami, where the case originated.
Another one

But yeah Im so wrong for believing these cac bible thumping demonic beings more than likely took part in fukked up shyt

Mike acting as if people that were sexually assaulted by these type of people or mistreated in the past just go on with their lives and don’t try to do nothing especially when they are in positions to get revenge may it be for them or loved ones

fukk off man fukk all yall running with yall capes!

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Another one

Another one

But yeah Im so wrong for believing these cac bible thumping demonic beings more than likely took part in fukked up shyt

Mike acting as if people that were sexually assaulted by these type of people or mistreated in the past just go on with their lives and don’t try to do nothing especially when they are in positions to get revenge may it be for them or loved ones

yeah he's in them pics i posted earlier... i quoted bruh for africa and he responded one bad apple dont spoil the whole bunch. Africans should just play Russian Roulette with their kids lives and be thankful a few white folks wanna help them :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Another one

Another one

going by your analysis every Anesthesiologist is a sexual predator

dumb azz

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Good ol white Christian couple going to another country to spread the good ol whitewashed word from the Bible to Haitans. Yeah they definitely deserve that shyt.
Can you show what’s whitewashed of Christianity? Roman Catholic imagery, sure. They are in schism but may Lord have mercy on many of them.

Eastern Orthodox Christianity that is around the world. Artwork or what we call icons. Depict the ethnicity of the people of the their relative region.
last-supper-angels-munir-alawi.jpg

Africa, the Last Supper

sXyt2ns.jpg

Japan, The Nativity (birth of Christ)