American missionary couple killed in Haiti by gang members!

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's absurd that people who post stuff like this are even allowed to post on this forum

Brehs rejoicing that a charity that has done excellent work in haiti for more than 2 decades and has raised, fed hundreds if not thousands of orphans will now prob be shut down and the hundred of kids at the different schools and missions might be sol
You and other mods should have the power to ban for situations like this thread

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading the story, the missionary been there for 20 years, gangs basically raided the missionary for stuff while children were there. They then shot up and burn the couples personal home. There’s no evidence that the missionary did anything other than helping orphans. I’m sure missionaries or anyone else isn’t ignorant of the fact that Haiti is not a place to leisurely go visit. I’m not sure why the hate, they seemed to be doing great work. Are there missionaries or charities that do fukked up things? Yes of course. But it’s not applicable here unless there’s evidence.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
capture1.jpg

:mjcry: terrible. seemed like good people

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thread is weird. These seemed like genuine people who sincerely cared about helping the children. The Haitian pastor was killed too leaving behind a wife and two young children.

“My son grew up in Haiti. It was his whole life,” the victim’s mother, Alicia Lloyd, said in an interview. “All he wanted to do was go back to Haiti and help people.”

After attending the Ozark Bible Institute and College in Missouri — the same Pentecostal college his father attended — Mr. Lloyd III chose to return to Haiti, his parents said.

The younger Mr. Lloyd would tell girls he’d meet: “‘Don’t talk to me if you are not interested in living in Haiti for the rest of your life,’” Mr. Lloyd Jr. said. “He said he loved Haiti, and that was his heart.”

Even as most Americans working in Port-au-Prince were evacuated by the U.S. Embassy in March after a gang assault on the city that shut down the airport, the younger Lloyds chose to stay.

In fact, unlike most schools, which were forced to shutter for months this year during the gang uprising, Missions in Haiti’s school remained open.

The Port-au-Prince airport reopened this week after being closed for months, giving the couple a fresh opportunity to flee. They still stayed.

Mr. Lloyd said he told his son he could fly home for a break on Wednesday after the airport reopened, but he declined the offer.
“He just had a heart for the Haitian people,” he said.

Mr. Montis, the pastor, had been with the organization for 20 years. He left behind a wife and two children, a 6-year-old girl and a 2-year-old boy.

“One of the best guys you will ever meet,” Mr. Lloyd said.

The older Mr. Lloyd said they had frequent dealings with gang leaders, who respected their work.

Despite the scourge of killings in recent months, he said it had been relatively peaceful in the area in the past few weeks. He even fed gang members regularly with bread from the organization’s bakery, he said, adding that it was customary to have to pay them to get through roadblocks.

Gang leaders, he said, told him: “‘We appreciate you helping the people.’

“That’s why we felt safe.”

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
There are corrupt doctors, lawyers, cops, charities, athletes, bosses, pastors, businessmen, politicians etc.

Doesn't mean they are all bad idiot
:mjlol: Then again you’re a conservative Canadian that think that maga wannabe Pierre milhouse pollievre who buddies up with White supremacists and refuses to stay away from them is the best thing that will happen to Canada. And before you try to spam all that Trudeau is bad shyt. He sucks horribly right now but still is a better choice that fukk face white supremacist pollievre
God damn you are an all live matters type of guy fukk the cops
fukk them missionaries and fukk the bible :manny: you don’t give a fukk about them Kids or Haïtians you just give a fukk that your fellow bible thumping sky daddy fukks got murked.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol: Then again you’re a conservative Canadian that think that maga wannabe Pierre milhouse pollievre who buddies up with White supremacists and refuses to stay away from them is the best thing that will happen to Canada. And before you try to spam all that Trudeau is bad shyt. He sucks horribly right now but still is a better choice that fukk face white supremacist pollievre
God damn you are an all live matters type of guy fukk the cops
fukk them missionaries and fukk the bible :manny: you don’t give a fukk about them Kids or Haïtians you just give a fukk that your fellow bible thumping sky daddy fukks got murked.

I live in africa and I actually donate my money and time to charities and have done so for years. I care about the well being of black children worldwide, you don't