American missionary couple killed in Haiti by gang members!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah he's in them pics i posted earlier... i quoted bruh for africa and he responded one bad apple dont spoil the whole bunch. Africans should just play Russian Roulette with their kids lives and be thankful a few white folks wanna help them :francis:

There are corrupt and disgusting people in every single field in the world. For every azzhole Nfl player there is a warrick dunn, but to paint everyone with the same brush is plain idiotic

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Can you show what’s whitewashed of Christianity? Roman Catholic imagery, sure. They are in schism but may Lord have mercy on many of them.

Eastern Orthodox Christianity that is around the world. Artwork or what we call icons. Depict the ethnicity of the people of the their relative region.
last-supper-angels-munir-alawi.jpg

Africa, the Last Supper

sXyt2ns.jpg

Japan, The Nativity (birth of Christ)
the original paintings of the Israelites and christ was black people with wholly hair. The fact you have a blond hair blue eyed man hanging from a cross as the main depicting of Christ is the biggest evidence of white washing in history. Now you show a painting of an Asian being born in a manger is more proof of the iconoclasm all over the world regarding black folks being erased from history or stolen. Look at Israel today. Full of cacs cosplaying

Last edited:
Daps
and they are still pushing the Kenyans to be the arm of western power to go in there and do the killing.

They know if a bunch of Europeans show up it's going to be a war.

Can't have the reality of the world being on display, have to keep a facade going.
Dang! The parts of the puzzle coming together. Kenya agrees to send troops to Haiti. Kenyan President visits the US.Kenya is being pushed as a major NON-NATO Ally. I don't know why your statement was like the glue!

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
typical coli heathen garbage. The work that many missionaries and charities do in third world country is amazing

yeah these "devils" were really doing so much bad things

Are you a fukking cac saying this bullshyt? The fukking Bible has been heavily tampered with and you coming to these clowns defense. :scust:@ the clowns that actually dapped this bullshyt.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

going by your analysis every Anesthesiologist is a sexual predator

dumb azz
Yeah pull bunch of shyt from other countries through other professions trying to deflect from your lovely missionaries
Miss me with your bullshyt and ya sky daddy white saviors that were more than LIKELY SEXUAL fukkING TRAFFICKERS AND PEDOS

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
the original paintings of the Israelites and christ was black people with wholly hair. The fact you have a blond hair blue eyed man hanging from a cross as the main depicting of Christ is the biggest evidence of white washing in history. Now you show a painting of an Asian being born in a manger is more proof of the iconoclasm all over the world regarding black folks being erased from history or stolen. Look at Israel today. Full of cacs cosplaying

I’ve already addressed the doing of the Roman Catholics. Protestant/Evangelicals is just another schism birth by the RCC abuse. We’re not talking bout Talmud followers that are AntiChrist. The Oriental Orthodox having icons that look asian is not a form of iconoclasm nor erasing history.

Simply integration to the local’s culture. “..Let us make men in Our image..”. We’re not Muslim that force people to learn adapt a different culture and language to them. Any Orthodox Christian knows it started in the Middle East.

Can you post those paintings please?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can only hope people learn from their passing. Do not intervene.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I’ve already addressed the doing of the Roman Catholics. Protestant/Evangelicals is just another schism birth by the RCC abuse. We’re not talking bout Talmud followers that are AntiChrist. The Oriental Orthodox having icons that look asian is not a form of iconoclasm nor erasing history.

Simply integration to the local’s culture. “..Let us make men in Our image..”. We’re not Muslim that force people to learn adapt a different culture and language to them. Any Orthodox Christian knows it started in the Middle East.

Can you post those paintings please?
If Christ walked the earth as a black man with wholly hairy how in the hell you gonna tell me that Asian pic ain't a prime example of iconoclasm or erasing history

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He's gotta be a cac, came in like Superman with a whole website, pics, and testimony defending these folks...

All whites, collectively speaking, are wicked...

shyt was crazy!!!:heh: all these missionaries raping these littlechildren. Raping them. Indoctrinating them with their religion, stealing their resources.

And he out here like all them aint bad...:troll:

Im :dead: