American missionary couple killed in Haiti by gang members!

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If Christ walked the earth as a black man with wholly hairy how in the hell you gonna tell me that Asian pic ain't a prime example of iconoclasm or erasing history
I dont think Christ was black, I think he was a brown skin middle eastern. Not that it matters.

Because you don’t understand Orthodoxy iconography to call that iconoclasm or “erasing history”.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain why these Haitian gangs members seemingly arbitrarily murk foreigners?

Do they even ask for a ransom? What is the point?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah and probably actively help in child trafficking too.
You can post all this hooplah about whatever the fukk they doing but to act as if they are pure hearted is fukking crazy

Same type of bible thumping weirdos got mass graves being uncovered in our own Canada with natives people with to the hell they had to deal with.

Probably a little harder to engage in that there so they are more than fukking likely doing other fukked up shyt

Pas mette saloprie blanc chretien ça yo sur pedestal alors que yo meme c’est fout demons!
COLAN GIET MAMAN SALOPE CA YO :pacspit:

Surprised you actually mentioned it. Lets not act like these missionaries havent been fronts for that.

Last edited:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Killed a state senators daughter. He’s going to call in every favor he can on some
giphy.gif
He’s not a real senator, if some farmers needed some kickbacks maybe he would have the juice.
f298cee8-7e8c-4a45-9e27-9ce8798ed75e_text.gif

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
These missionary groups are doing good work but they have need to reevaluate their process of helping the innocent people and children in terms of safety precautions and having military help

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
These missionary groups are doing good work but they have need to reevaluate their process of helping the innocent people and children in terms of safety precautions and having military help
And in terms of safety precautions for the children they are intended to help. i .e. better screening for sexual predators.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Innocent children like being in conflict-riddled areas?
:gucci:

Man, shut your ass up, Connor.
The children aren’t the ones making the decision to kill people that are trying to help them, their adults are… So… Since the adults think they know what’s best for the future of their children and their country, let them have at it. Haiti has had their independence for over 200 years, they have natural resources and a very young population that knows better. WTF is going on?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The children aren’t the ones making the decision to kill people that are trying to help them, their adults are… So… Since the adults think they know what’s best for the future of their children and their country, let them have at it. Haiti has had their independence for over 200 years, they have natural resources and a very young population that knows better. WTF is going on?
Saying Haiti has been independent for 200+ years is a surface level observation when France essentially stymied its economic growth with required payments that Haiti had to largely finance through debt over that same period (in exchange for its “independence”)

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I dont think Christ was black, I think he was a brown skin middle eastern. Not that it matters.

Because you don’t understand Orthodoxy iconography to call that iconoclasm or “erasing history”.

Jesus was of the lineage of the Jews. What 'brown skin middle eastern' group was enslaved for 400 years and had yokes of Iron around their neck?