American missionary couple killed in Haiti by gang members!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
More than likely they gambled it for their benefits and not these orphans lives
Whether it was for sexual gratification or money.

It's absurd that people who post stuff like this are even allowed to post on this forum

Brehs rejoicing that a charity that has done excellent work in haiti for more than 2 decades and has raised, fed hundreds if not thousands of orphans will now prob be shut down and the hundred of kids at the different schools and missions might be sol

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Works don't get you into heaven :dahell:
I’m pretty sure “Im only doing this because it can help me get into Heaven” doesn’t cut it.

Also I’m pretty sure raping children doesn’t cut it as well.

I don’t believe in or need fairy tales to treat people well.

Maybe you do.
:yeshrug:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
RIP to them. I read a story a while ago talking about how they didn't want to just leave the orphans.

I understand we can do multiple things at once, but I really wish we would get the hell out of the Middle East and focus on making the Americas a better place for it's inhabitants.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’m pretty sure “Im only doing this because it can help me get into Heaven” doesn’t cut it.

Also I’m pretty sure raping children doesn’t cut it as well.

I don’t believe in or need fairy tales to treat people well.

Maybe you do.
:yeshrug:

Good works doesn't g et you into heaven

you're a stupid idiot if you think every charity or missionary out there is raping kids

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
breh you just a cushy azz nikka in canada who has no idea what's going on in the third world. There are tons of missionaries and charities that are doing great things. You sit behind a monitor typing straight jargon.
Ignore completely the mass graves being found in Canada left by the work of “missionaries” :mjgrin:
They were definitely engaging in devilish evil shyt for their own benefits on the side while keeping a front like this.
Just like the ones responsible for residential schools in Canada.
I know you a religious guy on that white sky daddy shyt but miss me with all that bullshyt you spewing.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ignore completely the mass graves being found in Canada left by the work of “missionaries” :mjgrin:
They were definitely engaging in devilish evil shyt for their own benefits on the side while keeping a front like this.
Just like the ones responsible for residential schools in Canada.

In every profession, every field there are corrupt people and corrupt organizations. Only a idiot paints it all with the same brush

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh so by your logic we shouldn’t paint cops are in the same brush too right?

God damnit miss me with your religious sky daddy shyt :camby:

There are corrupt doctors, lawyers, cops, charities, athletes, bosses, pastors, businessmen, politicians etc.

Doesn't mean they are all bad idiot

Daps
It's absurd that people who post stuff like this are even allowed to post on this forum

Brehs rejoicing that a charity that has done excellent work in haiti for more than 2 decades and has raised, fed hundreds if not thousands of orphans will now prob be shut down and the hundred of kids at the different schools and missions might be sol
You got all this info from their page, that's not a reliable source you need more people. :manny: