American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Don't get all the love for season one, shyt was boring to me. I mean it was ok, but I thought 2 and 3 were better by far. Don't let this weak finale ruin this season, because it was really, really good.
I don't get the live for season two, it easily had too many storylines and just was all over the place, tho Paulson was a much better character in season two. But this season was great to me, this ending seriously fukked it up though. But I can't complain, I enjoy the series and since its a new setting/set of characters each season, it makes each special in their own way.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i thought the season was great. just that final episode sucked. it felt like they had to rush a bit to tie up loose ends. as has already been said, it looks like they kind of struggle to nail those finales.

i rate the seasons 2 then 3 then 1. 2 would have been perfect if it wasnt for that dumb alien story line. thats what i think they struggle with too sometimes, just random storylines. this season it was the whole kyle zoe love thing. overall this was an amazing season. lange, bassett and bates DESTROYED their roles. queenie was actually good too as well as the red haired witch.

if that carnival storyline is true i think they should be able to do something really nice with that.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
anyonee kinda annoyed they kept referring to teleportation as transmutation? istnt transmutation turning one element into another through alchemy, like turning iron into gold or turning water into wine?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyonee kinda annoyed they kept referring to teleportation as transmutation? istnt transmutation turning one element into another through alchemy, like turning iron into gold or turning water into wine?

Thats what confused me when they started jumping all over the place. The finale seemed wack because the best actresses story lines finished last week with bassett bates and lange except her real death in this episode

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Wait, isn't the Supreme supposed to be perfect physically and health-wise in every way, you thought morbidly obese queenie was ever going to be supreme :dahell:

But wait, Paulson couldn't have children :patrice:

Did I miss something when my feed jumped, how did she get her eyes back :dwillhuh:

ELITE

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_n0817mK0VJ1spc06no1_500.png

BillyOcean

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season was not good. The writers must have had an estrogen injection before writing this season (Stevey Nicks, really). Also the dying and coming right back got old quick. If you know a person can die, then come right back in the next show (or next 5 minutes) it takes away any sense of shock or loss.

The finale was ok except for Cordelia being the Supreme (gtfoh). While Misty ending was kind of fukked up, I liked the dark twist.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Stevie Nicks Into Was Lame As fukk
Mistys Death Was Lame As fukk
Madisons Death Was Dumb As fukk

That Finale Was Just A Disaster

After All The 7 Wonders Talk I Was Really Hoping To See A Dope Way For Them To Showcase Their Powers, Not Move Candles And Make Them Slap Each Other