No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The Stevie Nicks Into Was Lame As fukk
Mistys Death Was Lame As fukk
Madisons Death Was Dumb As fukk

That Finale Was Just A Disaster

After All The 7 Wonders Talk I Was Really Hoping To See A Dope Way For Them To Showcase Their Powers, Not Move Candles And Make Them Slap Each Other
Is anyone going to tell me how she got her eyes back :wtf:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I thought this was the weakest season of the three. I thought the characters of Misty, Zoey, and Kyle were just thrown in there for the for the hell of it and none of them really had any purpose or direction. A lot of the story just seemed really rushed. I wish the witch hunters played a bigger role in the season. I wish we got more scenes between Queenie and Kathy Bates because I thought they had great chemistry together. I wouldn't mind seeing both of them back for season 4. And as usual Jessica Lange did her thing.
lange is the goat on tv right now.

i liked the season overall but it felt a bit all over the place..not as bad as season 2 though.

just a lot of the storylines didnt work or went nowhere

the whole witchunter bf storyline was awful..could have been good but just terrible execution

the laveau head cut off still talking thing was embarrassing

nana just getting drowned and forgot about was :mindblown:

sworn enemies(witches/voodoo) eventually team up....for nothing.. i thought some big type of showdown was gonna happen the last few episodes and it just led to the 7 wonders. :ld:

and the whole resurrection thing :comeon: every person died and was brought back :heh:

i did like the come out on tv to grow the coven storyline though.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wasn't Myrtle briefly alluding to the idea that Cordelia's powers were manifesting in the girls because she so wanted one of them to be the new supreme?
If that was the case then it would explain why Queenie was able to bring Misty back but not Zoe and why Madison was unable to use her mind control or telekinesis to stop Frankenstein Jr from choking her out. Maybe Cordelia was inadvertently taking her powers back from them.

Or maybe I am trying to play :cape: and excuse the enormous plotholes.:manny:

BillyOcean

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Stevie Nicks Into Was Lame As fukk
After All The 7 Wonders Talk I Was Really Hoping To See A Dope Way For Them To Showcase Their Powers, Not Move Candles And Make Them Slap Each Other
Wasn't Myrtle briefly alluding to the idea that Cordelia's powers were manifesting in the girls because she so wanted one of them to be the new supreme?
If that was the case then it would explain why Queenie was able to bring Misty back but not Zoe and why Madison was unable to use her mind control or telekinesis to stop Frankenstein Jr from choking her out. Maybe Cordelia was inadvertently taking her powers back from them.

Or maybe I am trying to play :cape: and excuse the enormous plotholes.:manny:

That actually makes sense.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Finale was anticlimactic...but Fiona's personal hell was :laugh:, so was Misty's. They picked off the witches too easily...seemed like they could've done that shyt early in the season.

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anyone else peep how Fiona started freakin out in the cabin, KNOTTY PINE !! :russ:

Myrtle's last word being a fashion line lmao, coldest shyt ever. Fiona, Myrtle and Marie become the reason i stuck this season out. I thought they would make this season more about ancient times. I was expecting a darker, less modern setting, witches dancing around bonfires, etc...big letdown.

They need to get rid of the actors that play zoe and tate, they ain't interesting this season, and they weren't interesting in season 1. :trash:

I'm a little disappointed they didn't touch on the witches in those weird black robes and the stick creature in the woods from the intro or the dude with spikes in his body from the promo poster. Come to think about it, they pulled that shyt with season two, i was waiting to see that pure white nun with the black eyes and that grudge type chick crawling on the stairs. They need to knock that shyt off, feels like false advertising.

Not a great season, saved only by the vet actresses:snoop:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this is the 1st season that should've went 2 seasons or at least extended 5 more episode. The witch hunter arc should've been fleshed out they took em down too easy.

Marie should've had some voodoo soldiers instead of just hair dressers that got gunned up and clapped quick. A papa legba back story or other dealings. Have him dapping up Obama n shyt