American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This show is called American Horror Story, i dont see why they feel the need to end this shyt on a positive note. IMO S2 > S1 but S1 had a bittersweet, fukked up :to: ending. Everybody got a happy-ish ending in S2, even some of the villains. S3, although I enjoyed it was less horror and more CW type bullshyt. Im still mad my nikka Tate got set up as the Alfred instead of Frankenstein's monster, wasted storyline. This ending should've ended the way Cord predicted, witches dead bodies everywhere (maybe those witchhunters came back strapped just as the Supreme is revealed :yeshrug:). At the very least have Fiona stab Cord the back, transform into young Fiona just to start this shyt all over again :ahh:. These writers need to stop following Stephen King and learn how to end a story.

If they're doing a next season I hope it involves time travel and/or AI

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
tumblr_n07nahP1Ng1qzi80do1_500.gif

tumblr_n07nahP1Ng1qzi80do2_500.gif

tumblr_n07nahP1Ng1qzi80do3_r1_500.gif

:pachaha: :banderas:

This is how you know a gay dude is behind this show.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just basically marathoned this entire season, first time watching the show. The finale was pretty wack, but for the most part everything up to that point was pretty entertaining. Lange, Bassett, and Bates brought their fukking A-game. They were easily the best and my favorite things about it. Bates, in particular, was channeling her Annie Wilkes/Misery performance during some of those torture scenes :russ:

Really liked Lance Reddikk's character too. He's an underrated actor.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just caught the last episode and wow so much potential wasted, first they hinted at a witches vs vodoo queen (whites vs blax) saga which manifested in to lets unite against the bigger enemy the witch hunters This was teased as something potentially grand and it was resolved quite swiftly/anti-climatically..What exactly was the point of the crazy christian mom, kid frankenstein or male butler plots? all time wasters..The finale was just forgettable making cordelia the supreme is unimaginative in retrospect

In saying that it was an enjoyable watch, very little on scares but entertaining nonetheless, is it seeing season 1? absolutely not.Couldnt ever get into season 2 and there was no sign of Zachary Quinto which is a big plus.Stellar cast the best out of all the 3 seasons but where do they go from here? superheroes?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I think this is the 1st season that should've went 2 seasons or at least extended 5 more episode. The witch hunter arc should've been fleshed out they took em down too easy.

Marie should've had some voodoo soldiers instead of just hair dressers that got gunned up and clapped quick. A papa legba back story or other dealings. Have him dapping up Obama n shyt

Yea, I agree. Not the two season thing but, they should have had 19 or 20 episodes this year instead of 13.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Wasn't Myrtle briefly alluding to the idea that Cordelia's powers were manifesting in the girls because she so wanted one of them to be the new supreme?
If that was the case then it would explain why Queenie was able to bring Misty back but not Zoe and why Madison was unable to use her mind control or telekinesis to stop Frankenstein Jr from choking her out. Maybe Cordelia was inadvertently taking her powers back from them.

Or maybe I am trying to play :cape: and excuse the enormous plotholes.:manny:
Clearly I overlooked this, but it would make all this fukkery make sense