American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I dunno. I'll post more tomorrow. Overall such a dope season and last week's episode was so crazy this week it just didn't do it for me. Oh well. Entertaining still. I felt like most of us called it, minus Fiona killing everyone.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Garbage ass finale, wtf @ what's left of the OG coven (my bytch Misty died :to:), and myrtle, really :aicmon:
Shoulda just let last week be the finale, gtfoh with Cordelia being the supreme, you mean the bytch ain't never thought of taking the test before now?

It's sad how low this show gets without Lange and Bassett (and Bates) these heifers can't carry a show for shyt. I really hope they have the big guns on deck for when Lange steps away after next year.

Edit: :gladbron: @ this twist...one last Fiona appearance :ohlawd:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
I'm happy for Cordelia, she deserved her happy ending and she would've made the best Supreme in hindsight.

I feel bad for Misty. She didn't deserve hell.

Fiona however got exactly what she deserved. Now she can spend eternity waking up in an ugly, hillbilly cabin with a man she never loved.

Myrtle was a G and died like one. I loved her character.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I like that Cordelia ended up as the Supreme because I was ready to get really annoyed when Queenie couldn't do the resurrection test and they were pressuring Madison to bring Zoe back so that it would be a showdown between the two white girls.

Didn't expect Misty Day to go out like that.

Is "bury the body" a new euphemism that Spalding has coined for necrophilia? Because I know he isn't going to just pass up the opportunity to do all the freaky shyt he is into with Madison's body again.

Gotta pour one out for the OG triple OG Myrtle Snow. :to:
pour-one-out-o.gif

Fiona's personal hell is fukked up. Having to live out eternity in a shack with a horny country bumpkin ax murderer. Papa Legba is a motherfukker.
I'm gonna miss Jessica Lange's awesome acting talent when she walks away from the franchise after next season. Even in the short few scenes she had in this ep she brought it.

Overall this season was entertaining but wildly uneven in spots. I enjoyed it but I rank it third in terms of quality behind Season One and Asylum.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Even though I hated Madison, she deserved a better death than being Choked out by a retard zombie. Why didn't she control his mind, pyro his ass, telaport... Anything?

and misty... :sadcam: WHYYYYYYY? She should have never left her swamp and got involved with them bytches

And..what happened to that kidnapped baby? Is that still spaldings little doll? That's just disturbing

Last edited: