American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cordie never wavered on her good intentions for the covenant, so I guess it's Poetic Justice, she's the new Supreme:patrice: All that out-sorcery still couldn't prevent Fiona's impending death by cancer:wow: Papa Legba sinister laugh in the background of Fiona's eternal hell with the Axeman was BLACKEXCELLENCE:myman: Godmother Myrtile was a stand-up witch to Delia, to the very burning stake:salute: I was hoping Misty was the next Supreme:ld:, but seeing how she couldn't dissect a Budweiser frog:comeon:, throw her ashes in the swamp:camby: I'm aggy that Madison, Zoe, and Queenie all came back from the dead one way or another, but not Nan: auticism:mjpls: Despite the flimsy Disney wrap-up, this was my first season of watching American Horror, and most likely will be the last:ehh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Cordie never wavered on her good intentions for the covenant, so I guess it's Poetic Justice, she's the new Supreme:patrice: All that out-sorcery still couldn't prevent Fiona's impending death by cancer:wow: Papa Legba sinister laugh in the background of Fiona's eternal hell with the Axeman was BLACKEXCELLENCE:myman: Godmother Myrtile was a stand-up witch to Delia, to the very burning stake:salute: I was hoping Misty was the next Supreme:ld:, but seeing how she couldn't dissect a Budweiser frog:comeon:, throw her ashes in the swamp:camby: I'm aggy that Madison, Zoe, and Queenie all came back from the dead one way or another, but not Nan: auticism:mjpls: Despite the flimsy Disney wrap-up, this was my first season of watching American Horror, and most likely will be the last:ehh:
:dead:

And why your last? With the way each season changes, it's one of those shows that you should easily give a chance since it's never a continuation and always has a chance to be better

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
How come nobody cared to even check on the missing black baby yet?

I think there was only like 3 or 4 of em who even knew about the baby and they were all dead.

Couple things didn't quite add up for me in this episode...why the hell Madison couldn't just stop Kyle from killing her? She was just controlling his mind earlier in the episode. And also, last episode when Queenie and Cordelia went and found Misty, how did they bring her back from the dead? I thought I remembered Queenie doing it but then in the finale she couldn't bring Zoe back?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I think there was only like 3 or 4 of em who even knew about the baby and they were all dead.

Couple things didn't quite add up for me in this episode...why the hell Madison couldn't just stop Kyle from killing her? She was just controlling his mind earlier in the episode. And also, last episode when Queenie and Cordelia went and found Misty, how did they bring her back from the dead? I thought I remembered Queenie doing it but then in the finale she couldn't bring Zoe back?

Misty dying was fukked up. I feel like they couldn't think of a better thing to do with her so they just offed her that way. Her character really deserved more than that. Why did everyone that went to the afterlife go to hell? I didn't understand that. Misty seemed like one of the only characters that never really did harm to anyone. Queenie and Zoey never really fukked with anyone either. I dunno. It just felt like they rushed to tidy everything up real quick.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Misty wasnt dead just knocked out by madison and trapped. They found her because they sensed she was still alive.

The finale was cool. Not every ending has to go out with a bang just tie up the stories and we got that. Cordelia's ending wasnt necessarily a happy one because she wanted to be a normal wife and mom and ended up accepting what she is just like fiona accepted death

Madison's easy death i guess can be explained by her emotions of some1 she love now hating her but wuteva her character got annoying real quick.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Misty dying was fukked up. I feel like they couldn't think of a better thing to do with her so they just offed her that way. Her character really deserved more than that. Why did everyone that went to the afterlife go to hell? I didn't understand that. Misty seemed like one of the only characters that never really did harm to anyone. Queenie and Zoey never really fukked with anyone either. I dunno. It just felt like they rushed to tidy everything up real quick.
Misty was in hell because well, that was the test. Go to your own personal hell and make it back....she didn't make it back so she's stuck there :yeshrug:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I thought this was the weakest season of the three. I thought the characters of Misty, Zoey, and Kyle were just thrown in there for the for the hell of it and none of them really had any purpose or direction. A lot of the story just seemed really rushed. I wish the witch hunters played a bigger role in the season. I wish we got more scenes between Queenie and Kathy Bates because I thought they had great chemistry together. I wouldn't mind seeing both of them back for season 4. And as usual Jessica Lange did her thing.

Daps
How does a powerful witch like Madison get choked to death when she could throw buses around? :mindblown:

thats the same shyt I said, were the writers that fukking lazy? that death was disrespectful to everyone who watched the seaon, that girl can control your mind, teleport, set you on fire, transport to another world but yet she got choked to death by someone with no supernatural powers :snoop:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Don't get all the love for season one, shyt was boring to me. I mean it was ok, but I thought 2 and 3 were better by far. Don't let this weak finale ruin this season, because it was really, really good.

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I Hope That Circus shyt Is Real, Pepper Back :blessed:

American-Horror-Story3.jpg

:banderas: :noah:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Queenie was the strongest witch outside of Delia. I took from Angela and Jessica's first beauty shop convo, that black witches would always be the strongest because the power started with us in the first place. I'm not mad Queenie didn't become the Supreme tho. She and Zoe are still young as hell. All them new girls need a nurturer/mother figure, which is Cordelia.

Madison didn't fight back because really why should she? She wasn't the Supreme and Kyle would never love her. She gave up, basically.