American Gods: Starz got another one...

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Man there was so much to process in this pilot. First off fukk Shadow's wife, you die sucking another man's dikk, fukk a proper burial, I'm letting the county throw you in the garbage dump. Woulda fukked the other guy's widow right on top of his grave tho :mjgrin:. Ian McShane killing it as usual and was surprising to see Nick from the Wire in this as well. Visuals were :picard::whoo::merchant::damn::banderas: all at the same time. Fuller back :blessed:and I got another show to watch...TV is feeding us right now brehs

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Come on man chill. Google is right over there. No need for a possible spoiler being revealed in this thread when you can easily find this out.
i mean shyt, i dont want a complete break down of the shyt.
i just wanted to know why him.
but ill ride the show out.
shyt

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If it follows the book most of you are setting yourself failure, the book half way in gives up trying to present a credible engaging story and the end is fukking terrible.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i mean shyt, i dont want a complete break down of the shyt.
i just wanted to know why him.
but ill ride the show out.
shyt
Understandable. I'm anxious too and I'm going in blind. The concept for this shyt is dope. I hope to god these cable networks start doing more of these graphic comics and novels.
Someone need to pick up Scalped and The Boys. Only HBO/Cinemax or Starz can do both. I could already see The actor that played Chayton Littlestone playing Bad Horse on Scalped.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Understandable. I'm anxious too and I'm going in blind. The concept for this shyt is dope. I hope to god these cable networks start doing more of these graphic comics and novels.
Someone need to pick up Scalped and The Boys. Only HBO/Cinemax or Starz can do both. I could already see Chayton Littlestone playing Bad Horse on Scalped.
like so many said on here already
its really an epic time in Television!

Sly Cooper

dem bilaa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ET/ER
lmao I swear this was me through that whole episode

o52tlLG.jpg

I didn't know it was gonna get this crazy wth :pachaha:

I'm hooked though, gonna keep watching