American Gods: Starz got another one...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
17d3800e2f1080aff823f0bb01ec93a5a9acf7ac6f3a35173b78f775dd27d713.jpg

Just the mere mention the words "Hannibal" and Uatu just comes out the shadows like in "dat universe" :wow::banderas::lawd:

This show is interesting so far.... I saw the visuals via the commercials but still dont get what its about. Gonna have to read up on it:ehh:

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This show is interesting so far.... I saw the visuals via the commercials but still dont get what its about. Gonna have to read up on it:ehh:

Martha
I don't know wtf I just saw but I'm intrigued. :jbhmm:

Long story short, the new school gods (Media, Technology, etc.) are trying to take out the old school gods (Odin, Thoth, etc.)

Fred.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Long story short, the new school gods (Media, Technology, etc.) are trying to take out the old school gods (Odin, Thoth, etc.)

Fred.

I figured that "Mr. Wednesday" was Thor because he said he was looking for his hammer, but now thinking about it Wednesday is named after Woden aka Odin so it makes sense now.

wonder who that damn Leprechaun ass dude is lol.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I figured that "Mr. Wednesday" was Thor because he said he was looking for his hammer, but now thinking about it Wednesday is named after Woden aka Odin so it makes sense now.

Just a leprechaun :yeshrug:

I think we all know who low key is based off of his name tho

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Buile Shuibhne - Wikipedia

He's Suibhne aka Mad Sweeney, an Irish king from the 9th century. I don't think he's a god but he is a supernatural creature.

Fred.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing

I think we all know who low key is based off of his name tho
Buile Shuibhne - Wikipedia

He's Suibhne aka Mad Sweeney, an Irish king from the 9th century. I don't think he's a god but he is a supernatural creature.

Fred.

I wonder why he was so big on Moon Shadow throwing the hands with him. lmao motherfukker was fighting dirty too, drank a whole pint and then tossed the glass at him on some "think fast" type shyt lmao

but yo Hex, based off your run down of Technology vs. Religion was a good quick overview of it now. that young god, with the technology and smoking synthetic toad skin was odd. what/who is he suppose to be? a new god all in total? and he's trying to stop Odin's last stand?

that introduction scene with them poking out an eye to gain Odin's attention and then finally, brother killing brother all in the name of survival for the clan of explorers was too lit and deep. they loved one another and cared for one another BUT they knew what they had to do in order to appease their god and no one had any issue with it. even the chief of them got down and dirty with the fighting.

lmao, I wonder what the native American's thought as they stayed in cover in the woods and watched them?

lmao they lit that first dude up with like a hundred shot arrow barrage :picard:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder why he was so big on Moon Shadow throwing the hands with him. lmao motherfukker was fighting dirty too, drank a whole pint and then tossed the glass at him on some "think fast" type shyt lmao

but yo Hex, based off your run down of Technology vs. Religion was a good quick overview of it now. that young god, with the technology and smoking synthetic toad skin was odd. what/who is he suppose to be? a new god all in total? and he's trying to stop Odin's last stand?

that introduction scene with them poking out an eye to gain Odin's attention and then finally, brother killing brother all in the name of survival for the clan of explorers was too lit and deep. they loved one another and cared for one another BUT they knew what they had to do in order to appease their god and no one had any issue with it. even the chief of them got down and dirty with the fighting.

lmao, I wonder what the native American's thought as they stayed in cover in the woods and watched them?

lmao they lit that first dude up with like a hundred shot arrow barrage :picard:

The young guy is the god of Technology. There's also a god of Media, gods of the Stock Market....basically every facet of modern life has a new god.

The gods draw power from people worshiping them. People ain't really fukking with Odin or Thoth in 2017, so they're weaker....but people do watch TV, surf the internet, etc. so the new gods are gaining power.

Fred.

Daps
Just finished watching the episode. It kinda reminds me of Legion in terms of production and visuals so I'll stick with it.

But yo the one line that stood out to me the most was

Oh shyt nobody told you? Your wife died with Robbies dikk in her mouth.

Bruh :damn:

That casket would've been kicked over with the swiftness.

:ohhh::francis::hhh::russ: