American Gods: Starz got another one...

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Understandable. I'm anxious too and I'm going in blind. The concept for this shyt is dope. I hope to god these cable networks start doing more of these graphic comics and novels.
Someone need to pick up Scalped and The Boys. Only HBO/Cinemax or Starz can do both. I could already see The actor that played Chayton Littlestone playing Bad Horse on Scalped.

Scalped got picked up by WGN and is about to shoot the pilot. THE BOYS got picked up by CINEMAX, with Seth Rogen attached to direct the pilot and exec produce the series. Also Eric Kripke (The Creator of Supernatural) is writing the pilot and exec producing the series for THE BOYS.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I keep seeing cats mention Hannibal. :lupe:

I've never seen it, but I think I will now.

"Hannibal" was a great show. It was too good to be on NBC.

I will say this....don't let the first season fool you. It's some procedural/case-of-the-week shyt for half of season 1, I'm assuming to fool NBC into letting the show get made. Even then, the visuals are next level.

After season 1....it's an incredible show. The season 2 finale is a GOAT level episode. I'd put it up against anything in the history of TV. Season 3 is dope too, it follows the Red Dragon story arc.

It's only 3 seasons because it was cancelled but they do tell a complete story. And they are trying to do another season/movie at some point, but who knows when.

Fred.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I keep seeing cats mention Hannibal. :lupe:

I've never seen it, but I think I will now.
:dwillhuh:
Ima have to risk catchin a neg here but Mads Hannibal>>>>>>>>>>>Hopkins Hannibal
The fukked up shyt about that show is, I dont think people was even watching the shyt like that. (You being proof lol)
And it was AMAZING!!!!
The visuals alone gonna have you like WOW!!!

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Just finished watching the episode. It kinda reminds me of Legion in terms of production and visuals so I'll stick with it.

But yo the one line that stood out to me the most was

Oh shyt nobody told you? Your wife died with Robbies dikk in her mouth.

Bruh :damn:

That casket would've been kicked over with the swiftness.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That season 1 Spartacus CGI blood in the beginning almost made me :camby: this but dude catching all those damn arrows at once was pretty entertaining.

The leprechaun is Ziggy cousin from season 2 of the Wire right? It looks like him.

I gotta watch it again. I started watching late and probably missed some things.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
"Hannibal" was a great show. It was too good to be on NBC.

I will say this....don't let the first season fool you. It's some procedural/case-of-the-week shyt for half of season 1, I'm assuming to fool NBC into letting the show get made. Even then, the visuals are next level.

After season 1....it's an incredible show. The season 2 finale is a GOAT level episode. I'd put it up against anything in the history of TV. Season 3 is dope too, it follows the Red Dragon story arc.

It's only 3 seasons because it was cancelled but they do tell a complete story. And they are trying to do another season/movie at some point, but who knows when.

Fred.

the Hannibal in France story arc was dope as well and I think season 3 is better as an overall season compared to 2, but both seasons are excellent.

:pacspit:fukk NBC forever for cancelling it, and :pacspit:fukk lifetime too for never coming off the rights to Clarice. Don't think them bytches have even done anything with her yet :stopitslime:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Understandable. I'm anxious too and I'm going in blind. The concept for this shyt is dope. I hope to god these cable networks start doing more of these graphic comics and novels.
Someone need to pick up Scalped and The Boys. Only HBO/Cinemax or Starz can do both. I could already see The actor that played Chayton Littlestone playing Bad Horse on Scalped.
well the team behind Banshee is doing Scalped but why you cast that guy to play Bad Horse? Bad Horse was just a regular sized guy. Dude that plays Chayton is huge. Could see him playing Red Crows bodyguard

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well the team behind Banshee is doing Scalped but why you cast that guy to play Bad Horse? Bad Horse was just a regular sized guy. Dude that plays Chayton is huge. Could see him playing Red Crows bodyguard

They've already been casting. And haven't cast Chayton yet, to my knowledge. Though they should. And only a STAFF WRITER from Banshee is behind Scalped. The creator of Banshee is not involved.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:dwillhuh:
Ima have to risk catchin a neg here but Mads Hannibal>>>>>>>>>>>Hopkins Hannibal
The fukked up shyt about that show is, I dont think people was even watching the shyt like that. (You being proof lol)
And it was AMAZING!!!!
The visuals alone gonna have you like WOW!!!

I agree 100%. Mads Hannibal was top fukkin notch and had so many more aspects to his character it was straight up scary. His cookin skills alone>>>>>. The show legit had people scared and had a hard warning about how graphic shyt was about to get.
giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_nsg5usbuxi1qj6js5_500.gif

96b0718bb61aae5fd77374f5e5b26f02.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I agree 100%. Mads Hannibal was top fukkin notch and had so many more aspects to his character it was straight up scary. His cookin skills alone>>>>>. The show legit had people scared and had a hard warning about how graphic shyt was about to get.
giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_nsg5usbuxi1qj6js5_500.gif

96b0718bb61aae5fd77374f5e5b26f02.gif
Them cookin skills :banderas:
Had me lookin at my girls butt cheeks like :patrice:

ASIAN BBQ!!!! :gladbron:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the Hannibal in France story arc was dope as well and I think season 3 is better as an overall season compared to 2, but both seasons are excellent.

:pacspit:fukk NBC forever for cancelling it, and :pacspit:fukk lifetime too for never coming off the rights to Clarice. Don't think them bytches have even done anything with her yet :stopitslime:

Last I heard they were still open to negotiations for Clarice/"Silence Of The Lambs". Bryan Fuller said he'd try to get something going this summer....he's never stopped talking about "Hannibal".

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
it took me until today, but I finally figured out what the premise of the pilot reminded me of:
It's kind of like the Canadian "Lost Girl" show that they used to show on the Syfy channel. Except with vastly superior acting and "Hannibal's" production value.