American Gods: Starz got another one...

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Don't know anything about this but I assume it's loosely based on a comic? Either way I liked it, left a much better impression on me than preacher or legion so that is very encouraging.

loved the tone, faux illuminati imagery and look of it. Looks like there are going to be some wacky characters too. I hope it doesn't meander moving forward like preacher did after the pilot. Some really intense scenes like the one with the hooker straight up sodom and gomarah shyt there. Was I the only one that was like :martin: at the end like "oh so that's why the lead is black"

Ps Must be fun being Ian mcshane, been basically playing his deadwood character everywhere he goes the last 13 years.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't know anything about this but I assume it's loosely based on a comic? Either way I liked it, left a much better impression on me than preacher or legion so that is very encouraging.

loved the tone, faux illuminati imagery and look of it. Looks like there are going to be some wacky characters too. I hope it doesn't meander moving forward like preacher did after the pilot. Some really intense scenes like the one with the hooker straight up sodom and gomarah shyt there. Was I the only one that was like :martin: at the end like "oh so that's why the lead is black"

Ps Must be fun being Ian mcshane, been basically playing his deadwood character everywhere he goes the last 13 years.

Al Swearagean is a legend.