American Gods: Starz got another one...

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I know breh:russ::russ:

Just shooting the shyt :russ:
most mfer don't catch on to my trolling of them...
rB4OSs8.png

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the episode and I'm :ohhh::wow::jbhmm::lupe:

Hell of a homecoming for Shadow Moon, get out of prison early only to find out Sucker Punch girl was cheating on you with Dane Cook :skip:

At least that's who I think it was from that newspaper clipping.

Getting into fights with leprechauns and almost getting hanged to death :bryan:. Shadow Moon aka Lincoln from The 100 stayed getting beat down on that show too :pachaha:.

Bilquist was fine as hell, but I'm not trying to give my life for her :hubie:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
It's ondemand already.

Very interesting... I have zero clue what the fukk is going on, but the universe is fascinating to me.

.."...We have reprogrammed reality, language is a virus, religion an operating system, and prayers are just so much fukking spam"

:banderas:... That line is the deepest shyt I have heard in television. It just gets my imagination going.
Gods get their power from worship and die if they are forgotten. You seen in the first scene the vikings worshiped a god of war and needed to kill for their prayers to be answered. Bilquis wants the guy to worship her during sex for power. Tech god is really popular now notice how he called wednesday history.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember anansi boys was gonna being sold to hbo but they wanted to make the characters white. :mjpls:

They want to do an Anansi Boys spinoff, but other producers control the rights for now. If the producers lose the rights they will do one.

Will American Gods Get An Anansi Boys Spinoff?

The rights to Anansi Boys currently reside with Red Production Company, and it was first announced the company would produce a TV adaptation of Gaiman’s novel back in 2014, but there has been little momentum on the project since. It remains to be seen what will happen with Anansi Boys at Red/BBC, but Fuller revealed an adaptation of the 2005 novel is his first choice for an American Gods spinoff:

If we ever get the rights to Anansi Boys, that will be the first spinoff of the show because Orlando is so fantastic and deserves his own show. That character is so rich and has such a giant history that if we are so successful that we get to have a spinoff, [Anansi Boys] would probably be our first choice.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Great first episode. Never read the book but I know the gist of the story so it's cool seeing it translated into TV.

You can definitely tell this a Bryan Fuller show. A lot of Hannibal vibes.

Last edited: