American Gods: Starz got another one...

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
maybe I didn't notice it before but the same sounds from the score of Hannibal are in this :obama:

Shadow did a complete 180 from being a charismatic hustler to a silent bodyguard

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
maybe I didn't notice it before but the same sounds from the score of Hannibal are in this :obama:

Shadow did a complete 180 from being a charismatic hustler to a silent bodyguard
Homie that was the Violin killer in Hannibal was Crossroads homies assistant or whatever too

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Good episode. Anubis had a dope line in this too.

"In life you believed in nothing. You will go to nothing, you will be done, there will be darkness."

:wow:

It's interesting how Laura sees Shadow as a bright light, which makes me wonder if that's how all the gods see him or if it's just specifically her.

my stupid ass been thinkin she was saying "Papi." :stopitslime:
You're not alone in this. I thought the same thing :martin:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Good episode. Anubis had a dope line in this too.

"In life you believed in nothing. You will go to nothing, you will be done, there will be darkness."

:wow:

It's interesting how Laura sees Shadow as a bright light, which makes me wonder if that's how all the gods see him or if it's just specifically her.

I think she is the only one that sees Shadow this way. IIRC didn't she allude to Audrey about Shadow being "the light in her life" or something along those lines.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I think she is the only one that sees Shadow this way. IIRC didn't she allude to Audrey about Shadow being "the light in her life" or something along those lines.

Yea she did. I figured if she was seeing it that meant everyone else was which is why he keeps constantly being approached.