American Gods: Starz got another one...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ima need a gif of her kicking that guy in the balls and his brain, spinal cord and skeleton shooting out of the top of his body :dead::dead::dead:

41:35 timestamp
5UVmFJ.gif

Imma need a gif of her getting her drawalz torn off. Lil broad emily browning sexy ass hell in that innocent way

:takedat:
8YMpEZ.gif

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ep was cool and finally something straight forward but that shyt was about as filler as it gets. I hate when one ep ends on a cliffhanger then instead of continuing from that cliffhanger they go full circle and shyt then end up right back to that very second. TWD does that shyt all the time and gets shytted on for it but this is new so i guess dudes let it slide. I thought emily browning looked way better in the sucker punch days. Bish just looked like a twig with a head in this shyt. No way she ways more than like 90lbs
Get out of my house you zombie whore! :russ:

Sucker Punch is cute she can call me papi any time :noah:
she calls him puppy tho :pachaha: that would lowkey make me feel some type of way :patrice:.....real talk tho if shadow dont at the very least choke tf outta her this shyt not realistic AT ALL

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope fukkin ep... imo the best one yet....

what was the deal with Laura and woody woodpecker?

When Laura came out the grave...
I thought she spat out Dane cook's cum... :scust:

The whole one arm scene.... :mjlol:

I also thought she was calling Shadow "papi".... :guilty:

I thought she spit out dude's cum too :scust::picard:

This episode was wild. I thought she was calling him papi the whole time too:russ:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
ep was cool and finally something straight forward but that shyt was about as filler as it gets. I hate when one ep ends on a cliffhanger then instead of continuing from that cliffhanger they go full circle and shyt then end up right back to that very second. TWD does that shyt all the time and gets shytted on for it but this is new so i guess dudes let it slide. I thought emily browning looked way better in the sucker punch days. Bish just looked like a twig with a head in this shyt. No way she ways more than like 90lbs

she calls him puppy tho :pachaha: that would lowkey make me feel some type of way :patrice:.....real talk tho if shadow dont at the very least choke tf outta her this shyt not realistic AT ALL
You're right i just watched the last scene again. She said puppy.

I know her friend said Puppy but i thought it was a joke or something

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Imma need a gif of her getting her drawalz torn off. Lil broad emily browning sexy ass hell in that innocent way

:takedat:
Breh she done fell off so hard from what she was in sucker punch

Anubis shyt on her whole concept of nothing. She'll be looking for a way to escape that eternal darkness