American Gods: Starz got another one...

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The Anansi stories originated in Ghana, breh :obama:
That's why I specified "Western Hemisphere". I never knew Anancy made it into North American black culture at all.
ol girl self destructive as fukk :heh: sniffin roach poison and shyt...

Good episode. Anubis had a dope line in this too.

"In life you believed in nothing. You will go to nothing, you will be done, there will be darkness."

:wow:

Looks like her version of "Hell" was that he was going to trap her for all eternity in sealed hot tub full of bug spray :huhldup:.

They referred to her several times as a "zombie", but wouldn't it be more accurate to say she's a "mummy"?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Still cant get over homies name being Shadow Moon
Bout to hit the courts and change my name to Sunny Neptune:lolbron:

Anyway...

How come his wife was able to come back?
And when Crossroads homie caught up with her how come he didnt send her to the dark like he said in the beginning?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Anyway...

And when Crossroads homie caught up with her how come he didnt send her to the dark like he said in the beginning?

Looks like the missing Leprechaun coin brought her back. (That also seems to be the meaning of the coin in the "Living Dead Guy" logo at the end of every episode).

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Anyway...

I assume it was the coin Shadow got from Mad Sweeney he threw on her grave that brought her back.

Crossroads homie :russ:- he seemed to allude she had some unfinished business or purpose she needed to attend to, then after that she was going :ufdup:back to the bug spray hot tub. Maybe she is Shadow's protector or something now :patrice:

That scene where she took out the techno boys :wow:

"Hurt people hurt people" Laura was a depressed person from jump walking through life just wanting to feel something and not believing in anything. Too bad Shadow couldn't see she could never love him the way he loved her. Always remember brehs, just because someone says they love you - their definition of love might be different from yours :francis:. Shadow in prison for a crime she brought up, while she topping off Dane Cook in the whip :wow:

That scene where she went to Audrey's and she freaked out :mjlol:, then asked to use her toilet :picard:.