American Gods: Starz got another one...

Daps
Wow show is wild boring

Book is dumb wack but I thought it would translate better

And the first season is supposed to be 1/3 of the book? :mjlol:

I will get nothing out of this show
full

I was willing to give this show a few episodes until I threw it in the bushes, because I haven't read the source material and thought it'd pick up eventually (apart from a few scenes it's been putting me to sleep, literally). But since you've more or less said it'll be more of the same shyt, I might have to jump off now.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Move along then
Or what :pachaha: I'm still here because you quoted me

full

I was willing to give this show a few episodes until I threw it in the bushes, because I haven't read the source material and thought it'd pick up eventually (apart from a few scenes it's been putting me to sleep, literally). But since you've more or less said it'll be more of the same shyt, I might have to jump off now.
One of life's mysteries will be how Neil Gaiman sells so many books

Dude is an awful story teller! It's nuts how hollow and limp his prose and narrative is. Get that money tho I guess :pachaha: if you're not entertained by now, it's over for you. Glad I could save you some time :ehh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
This was directed by a consciously woke white guy. The Egyptian gods are black hence the moon god being black and working for the norse gods not knowing his history. This show will produce white tears and be fukking glorious, been waiting forever.
:blessed:
Conciously woke white guy? lmao what even :mjlol: