American Gods: Starz got another one...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
What was the point of the gay scene anyway? That's how aids is spread?

Also it's ironic that both of the actors are straight
yeah.
someone gotta explain this shyt for my retarded ass too

cause if that was the message, wouldnt they be under some kinda fire from the LGBLTABC??

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Seriously its super easy to use spoiler tags
Insert spoiler
If its from the book or wasnt in the ep just spoiler tag it:manny:
With that said, I appreciate the fukkery the show brings but Im getting Preacher vibes from this shyt :skip:

This is nothing like that trash.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
So what was the point of the scene with the Jinn...is it like Bilquis swallowing nikkas up? :ld:

I saw that nikka come out with the towel and hit fast forward :dame:

My interpretation is the same as with Bilquis. That's how he survives. "He doesn't grant wishes" but he gives those he encounters what they long for, and then moves on, perhaps a new identity.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
My interpretation is the same as with Bilquis. That's how he survives. "He doesn't grant wishes" but he gives those he encounters what they long for, and then moves on, perhaps a new identity.
:obama: yeah i was thinking along those lines. I was also reading an interpretation in that the Jinn is now free from his "bottle" which is the cab. Salim will be driving it now, but he seemed happy. He hated the life he had in America thus far.

:manny:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:obama: yeah i was thinking along those lines. I was also reading an interpretation in that the Jinn is now free from his "bottle" which is the cab. Salim will be driving it now, but he seemed happy. He hated the life he had in America thus far.

Yeah, breh was not happy at all being a salesman and then the blatant disrespect of having to wait and then the guy never show up I'm sure made things even worse. Being a cab driver seems to have already put him in a happier place. Also wondering how does the bull/ox(?) tie in with Jinn
ag-buffalo.gif

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Yeah, breh was not happy at all being a salesman and then the blatant disrespect of having to wait and then the guy never show up I'm sure made things even worse. Being a cab driver seems to have already put him in a happier place. Also wondering how does the bull/ox(?) tie in with Jinn
ag-buffalo.gif
Bruh that shyt was awful. Homie just sat there calm as the night. I probably would have spazzed out.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

When they were in the cab, they said something about an ancient 1000 year old lost city in Oman that was recently discovered. My guess is that he was a spirit let loose from that lost city.

I think that the "Somewhere in America" flashbacks are supposed to represent how the gods first came to America. So I think the salesman was actually "infected" with the Jinn back in his home country and took him with him to America. Then it manifested itself as a cabdriver.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
So glad brehs in here talked about the sex scene was able to fast forward to it. Crazy that dude ended up being a Jinn though this show has some interesting stories going on for these gods.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
When they were in the cab, they said something about an ancient 1000 year old lost city in Oman that was recently discovered. My guess is that he was a spirit let loose from that lost city.

I think that the "Somewhere in America" flashbacks are supposed to represent how the gods first came to America. So I think the salesman was actually "infected" with the Jinn back in his home country and took him with him to America. Then it manifested itself as a cabdriver.
:ohhh:

That makes sense too

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started the book, and I'm really enjoying it. I think I'll check out the show after finishing the book. Props on the recommendation, @hex
A chick in the coffee shop I go to told me to do the opposite, so I'm taking her word. Copped this Barnes and Nobles leather bound copy with American Gods/ Anansi Boys

9780062561473_p0_v1_s250x250.jpg

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
A chick in the coffee shop I go to told me to do the opposite, so I'm taking her word. Copped this Barnes and Nobles leather bound copy with American Gods/ Anansi Boys

9780062561473_p0_v1_s250x250.jpg
Good Lookin out on this.

I just copped from B&N. I'll scoop it on my way home from work.

• Dap
Reactions: Jx2

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
First off, NOT a book reader
-Anubis scene was tooooooo tight

-Skipped the DonkBlastin so I ppreciate ya'll did that, so I didn't have to go thru that

-Me and my wife was dead laughing at Odin finessing the bank lick, it was so funny how the simplest shyt be working.

Any guesses on who\what the wolf represents?
Also, on a review, you can catch Media's eye watching them on the camera in the bank, right before it switches off. Did Odin control that, or is media helping him?

And when the virgin sister mentions "you already had the sun, but you threw it away", I know what she's referring to, HMU if you wanna discus