American Dad = GOAT

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This and Rick & Morty are the Goat animated comedy series.

I know it’s a cartoon, but I think it’s fukking hilarious how Roger not only has like 100 different personas, but that each one also has its own family or life long career etc.

Like when one of his personas will somehow have human children and they just play along just because, or the person he’s been looking for the whole episode turns out to be one of his own personas that’s built a whole life for themself, and the writers/show is just like :yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Vernon
[QUOTE="HiiiPower, post: 28354789,Like when one of his personas will somehow have human children and they just play along, or the person he’s been looking for the whole episode turns out to be one of his own personas that’s built a whole life for themself, and the writers/show is just like :yeshrug:[/QUOTE] THE FUNNIEST shyt EVER!!

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know it’s a cartoon, but I think it’s fukking hilarious how Roger not only has like 100 different personas, but that each one also has its own family or life long career etc.

Like when one of his personas will somehow have human children and they just play along, or the person he’s been looking for the whole episode turns out to be one of his own personas that’s built a whole life for themself, and the writers/show is just like :yeshrug:

I love it when he references a character and it turns out to be him.

Daps
Reppin
California

Like when one of his personas will somehow have human children and they just play along, or the person he’s been looking for the whole episode turns out to be one of his own personas that’s built a whole life for themself, and the writers/show is just like :yeshrug:

That is what makes him one of the GOAT characters lol

Have NEVER seen some shyt like that done how they do it. American Dad completely lapped and overtook Family Guy.