American Dad = GOAT

Conz

Superstar
Daps
These TBS commercials keep saying that the show is going to be edgier and I am wondering just how much edgier can the show be without nudity and profanity? American Dad got away with a lot of outlandish shyt on Fox.
an edgier Roger will go down as a top 3 cartoon character. he'll basically be Cartman with more disguises

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i hear what u sayin...i was one of those kats that kinda hated American Dad the first 2 seasons in cuz it really wasn't funny and struggled a bit to hit the ground runnin....plus i was a hardcore FG fan and expected much better from AD when it dropped....but talk about a complete 180...AD started hittin on all cylinders and impressed the hell out of me...AD is currently like the Simpsons/Family Guy in their first 9 seasons.....how FOX would want garbage like Bobs Burgers or Brooklyn 99 over AD is beyond me....

Bobs Burgers is hilarious...If you have netflix watch any episode from the most recent season. I think theirs only 3 seasons on netflix and i couldnt choose if I had to. I tried to watch when it debuted on fox, but I didnt know their angle and how the jokes were going to be delivered...i gave up then when season 2 started i watched all of season and found the footing.

I did the exact thing with american dad and cleveland show too. People thought they were going to get FG with different characters---which they never did and arent. I used took forward to BB,AD, and CS then FG and the simpsons on sunday nights, would record them and laugh my ass off. id mash simpsons and fg somewhere in the middle because they werent guaranteed to be a hit.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
I just realized when Conan left a big 4 network (NBC) his show on TBS got a lot raunchier, will the same thing happen to AD? :ohhh:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Didn't you see the AD commercial.... "Raunchier" was the keyword they used....

There's nothing to watch on TBS aside from Conan. And I rarely watch that (along with TV in general).
No, I haven't seen it. Good to hear. Can't wait

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2014/10/02/american-dad-x-adidas-originals-stan-smith/

american-dad-x-adidas-originals-stan-smith-01-960x640.jpg

GOAT shyt :wow:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
It seems they've learned their lesson from last year, focusing on Haley is like FG focusing on Meg in that it'll always end badly. This season has been great and feels more like what AD is.

They have recovered from their 1st season on TBS. I really thought it was over after the move....that they had somehow lost their magic. :mjcry:

But like you said, this season has been GREAT :blessed: Back to what American Dad is supposed to be, and its been funny as fukk all season.