American Dad = GOAT

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I remember when Hailey was the least funny character on the show......Hailey eps be funny af now....when jeff rolled over in the bed and fell in the street.... :mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Ad is definitely better than family guy
passed FG like 10 years ago, but i still hate how it's on TBS. i feel like 12 people probably watch this show these days and after a really rough first "uncensored" season on TBS it's basically as good as it used to be. Roger is one of the funniest characters of all time, but will never get his proper due.

one thing they do that bugs me a bit though is every now and then they bump a background character to main and they put them in like 20 straght storylines. they did it with Reginald the Koala, they use Jeff way too much, they did it with Principal Lewis and they've been doing it with Tuttle lately. I like the addition of Rogo and that little frail lab experiment kid every now and then. but less is more with those characters though.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
passed FG like 10 years ago, but i still hate how it's on TBS. i feel like 12 people probably watch this show these days and after a really rough first "uncensored" season on TBS it's basically as good as it used to be. Roger is one of the funniest characters of all time, but will never get his proper due.

one thing they do that bugs me a bit though is every now and then they bump a background character to main and they put them in like 20 straght storylines. they did it with Reginald the Koala, they use Jeff way too much, they did it with Principal Lewis and they've been doing it with Tuttle lately. I like the addition of Rogo and that little frail lab experiment kid every now and then. but less is more with those characters though.

Jeff been a main character for awhile though