10262939-residential-rchvhw-o.jpg

:ahh:

Sprawl :scust:
We not with that plebian shyt.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Great thread,

Suburbia is a crime against humanity; colossal waste of space, destruction of nature, inhumane condition for the human and devastation of prime farmland.

Medium density is the way forward, everything should be within 5km radius for the human. Work, School, Sports, Socializing, Parks and so on. Anything else is poor planning.

More people, less land utilization with “excess” land used for prime organic farming which nourishes the people.

You don’t need that much space. A home should only be utilized for sleep, outside of sleeping you should be outdoors, doing something productive or socializing.

the-painted-ladies-of.jpg

hampden-row-houses-BALTIMORE0817.jpg

Victorian-terraces-Carlton_550x350.jpg

300px-U_of_Leeds_-_Terraces.jpg

3000.jpg

:ahh::banderas::ohlawd:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Great thread,

Suburbia is a crime against humanity; colossal waste of space, destruction of nature, inhumane condition for the human and devastation of prime farmland.

Medium density is the way forward, everything should be within 5km radius for the human. Work, School, Sports, Socializing, Parks and so on. Anything else is poor planning.

More people, less land utilization with “excess” land used for prime organic farming which nourishes the people.

You don’t need that much space. A home should only be utilized for sleep, outside of sleeping you should be outdoors, doing something productive or socializing.

the-painted-ladies-of.jpg

hampden-row-houses-BALTIMORE0817.jpg

Victorian-terraces-Carlton_550x350.jpg

300px-U_of_Leeds_-_Terraces.jpg

3000.jpg

:ahh::banderas::ohlawd:

That sound like an introvert nightmare. The type that will spark a mass killing spree. I need fresh air and free parking.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
That sound like an introvert nightmare. The type that will spark a mass killing spree. I need fresh air and free parking.
:dwillhuh::why::wtf:

Nikka, you will get fresh air IF you go outside. :skip:

And with proper city planning and infrastructure; you won't be needing a car or car usage will be heavily minimized, hence the point of city plan

Only wise OLD men should introverts

Go outside

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
7p9zK2o.jpg

You can just look at this picture and see Tom having a beef with dikk because Jane is mad that they don't have the proper color grass.
Meanwhile Janis is getting her back blown out by Ted the car dealership manager. Jerry son is a flaming homosexual, Tiffany is cutting her wrist and Hunter is fukking his dog.

This shyt isn;t natural
:deadrose:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I prefer older established suburbs that are somewhere in the middle, like oak park il or parts of queens ny or the northern va suburbs. You can have your space but its still walkable with access to public transportation.

I cant do mcmansion sprawl :hhh:

That's all we have here in raleigh nc

Not too much of a fan of city living either.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my first time goign to philly when I was young I could not understand why the fukk they had people parking halfway on the sidewalk. Small ass streets
Those philly streets look more like alleys or sidewalks:gucci:
Half of them still have cobblestone like its 16th century london:gucci:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This is why I love the Northeast specifically Philly. Philly is small compared to NYC Chicago and other big cities by size but it has character and neighborhoods.

Not even that I can live Philly area and be in farm land in 30 minutes the ocean in 45 to an hour surburbs in less than 10. A good city have to all these