American cities have too much Suburban Sprawl

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
living in a dense city is a headache sometimes. i stay in oakland right now in lake merrit and getting parking is always a headache. plus it gets crowded af when walking or driving. i just want some space sometimes. ideally i wanna stay in the suburb that's like 15 minutes away from SF/Oakland.

This is why we need the ice caps to melt so we can open more space, Greenland and Antartica need to warm up so we can turn that shyt into a new country.

:wtf: i hope this is a troll post.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
I've never been to L.A before (I will probaly visit there soon) but I don't get how it's considered the 2nd biggest city. I heard that shyts are waaay to spread apart over there and that many parts of the city has a suburban feeling to it. I work with this one guy who's from L.A and lives in the city Santa Monica:wtf: .So basically the "city" of L.A is made up by clusters of little cities nearby blanketed under one county? Cali brehs help me understand this.:mindblown:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I've never been to L.A before (I will probaly visit there soon) but I don't get how it's considered the 2nd biggest city. I heard that shyts are waaay to spread apart over there and that many parts of the city has a suburban feeling to it. I work with this one guy who's from L.A and lives in the city Santa Monica:wtf: .So basically the "city" of L.A is made up by clusters of little cities nearby blanketed under one county? Cali brehs help me understand this.:mindblown:

LA is a city that was developed around the car that’s why. It’s not an old city and much newer than San Fran whose history dates back to the gold rush.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
LA is a city that was developed around the car that’s why. It’s not an old city and much newer than San Fran whose history dates back to the gold rush.

Ok so that explains the reason why things are so far apart but what i still don't get is how it's a "city" made up of smaller cities and towns with it's own neighborhood and sectors. I've always thought L.A was like another NYC of the west.