UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
In general older cities are less sprawled while newer cities and I guess southern cities given its history are sprawled beyond belief.

Oddly enough as dense as NYC is many parts were still being developed in the mid 1900s which is why you’ll see some areas like Staten Island and Eastern portion of Queens that are car centric that appear more sprawled out then in places in Philly and Baltimore.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
In general older cities are less sprawled while newer cities and I guess southern cities given its history are sprawled beyond belief.

Oddly enough as dense as NYC is many parts were still being developed in the mid 1900s which is why you’ll see some areas like Staten Island and Eastern portion of Queens that are car centric that appear more sprawled out then in places in Philly and Baltimore.
my first time goign to philly when I was young I could not understand why the fukk they had people parking halfway on the sidewalk. Small ass streets

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
my first time goign to philly when I was young I could not understand why the fukk they had people parking halfway on the sidewalk. Small ass streets

Parallel parking in some of Philly streets is a nightmare. The city still thinks riding a horse is the best ways of commuting

:russ:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
sprawl-s.jpg

Just fukking disgust me. fukk anybody who lives in a city or neighborhood like this. No culture, no seasoning. Everbody got the same floor plan. This is 100% why people shoot up neighborhoods and get hooked on dope and commit sucides and school shootings. Can you imagine growing up in a neighborhood where everything looks the same. Jesus christ.

Lmao

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes made of ticky tacky
Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes all the same,
There's a pink one and a green one
And a blue one and a yellow one
And they're all made out of ticky tacky
And they all look just the same...

:hhh:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
The problem is there is not enough land to support the population in a handful of cities. :francis:

There need to be people in the burbs and people in rural areas to grow and supply food for the general population.
This is why we need the ice caps to melt so we can open more space, Greenland and Antartica need to warm up so we can turn that shyt into a new country.