:hhh:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Uh oh ghetto boy mad

You jealous cause you from upstate and I’m from the south side of Chicago? nikka I’m literally just landing coming back from Jamaica where I was in the slums too. You mad cause I can go anywhere I want in the world, and you a scary safe ass nikka? Is that why your hoe ass is begging for my attention? Cause you jealous of me? Well nikka you can never be me so deal with it

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I like that america is at least trying to make mini cities in the suburbs. Office parks with medium and low rise apartments. That’s a start all tho meaningless if transit isn’t addressed.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I like that america is at least trying to make mini cities in the suburbs. Office parks with medium and low rise apartments. That’s a start all tho meaningless if transit isn’t addressed.
I don't its faux urbanization still gotta drive to get there and drive when you get there. It's better then nothing though

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Looks tiring if you aren’t a Walker. Them hills lol but the scenery for the Golden Gate Bridge is iconic
Yeah, so many damn hills lol.

I just love those "convenient" cities. We don't have many in the Midwest where you can step outside at anytime of the night and walk somewhere and get what you want. It's kind of why I understand why NYC is as expensive as it is. On top of being the #1 city, you really don't need a car from what a lot of ppl say. NYC and SF are the next 2 cities I have to at least spend a full week in